- How to play Fortnite on Mac 4 Years Ago
- Feminist memes are a banner of social change on Instagram 4 Years Ago
- VR game Jupiter and Mars thoughtfully explores climate change Today 4:30 AM
- The giant battle episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ is nearly here Sunday 10:12 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ finally revealed the Night King’s endgame Sunday 9:53 PM
- Sri Lankan government shuts down social media in wake of deadly blasts Sunday 7:56 PM
- Amazon Flex drivers now must use selfies to verify identity Sunday 6:34 PM
- #GentrifyingGeorge thinks 152-year-old HBCU should ‘just move’ Sunday 5:27 PM
- Watch out! Tonight’s episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ leaked online (updated) Sunday 3:32 PM
- Videos of people working may be the best thing on TikTok right now Sunday 1:46 PM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Sunday 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Sunday 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
Confusion has never been so cute.
The only thing cuter than a dog is an animal that isn’t a dog but thinks it’s one.
Jemma Mackenzie knows a little something about that. Her lamb, nicknamed “Pet,” grew up with the family’s four border collies and subsequent began to think that she was a dog herself.
In these YouTube videos, Pet can be seen prancing around with the collies as if she’s one of them. When the dogs race around, she bounds after them. The collies don’t really know what to make of Pet; occasionally they’ll just stare her down.
Still, Pet never gives up. She wants to prove she can hop around with the best of them.
Eric Geller is a politics reporter who focuses on cybersecurity, surveillance, encryption, and privacy. A former staff writer at the Daily Dot, Geller joined Politico in June 2016, where he's focused on policymaking at the White House, the Justice Department, the State Department, and the Commerce Department.