- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay 4 Years Ago
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago 4 Years Ago
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days 4 Years Ago
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer 4 Years Ago
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well 4 Years Ago
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Today 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games Today 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Today 12:20 PM
- Reddit mods restore Tiananmen Square image after censorship claims Today 12:18 PM
- Billie Eilish parody takes dad jokes to a whole new level Today 11:52 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Ravens in NFL preseason action Today 11:26 AM
- How to create your very own Instagram hoax Today 11:15 AM
- ‘Spider-Man’ fans want to ‘storm’ Sony’s office in New York to protest him leaving the MCU Today 11:13 AM
- White House proposing ‘Minority Report’-style office to use data to predict crime Today 11:12 AM
- Streamer OnlyUseMeBlade accused of sexually assaulting a sleeping woman Today 10:50 AM
This kid is having way too much fun doing chores
He has some serious moves.
You know when you’re at home and you don’t care what you do because no one is watching?
This kid channels his inner Michael Jackson while dancing through his chores to “Smooth Criminal,” and is damn good at it. Best part is his parents seemingly got the whole thing on tape. He will thank them one day.
Photo via Laura D’Alessandro/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Melanie Price is the senior social media editor at the Daily Dot.