- What is the TikTok drink and can you still get it? Thursday 9:27 PM
- “Party, Party, Party” TikTok meme grapples with party culture Thursday 8:43 PM
- Baby Yoda was just added to Sims 4 Thursday 7:54 PM
- Religious conservatives petition Netflix to pull ‘gay Jesus’ Christmas comedy Thursday 7:19 PM
- Kylie Jenner criticized for yet another expensive car post Thursday 5:57 PM
- Apex Legends became a major Pornhub search in 2019 Thursday 5:15 PM
- CBS accidentally interviewed InfoWars host as regular Trump supporter Thursday 4:31 PM
- TLC accused of fatphobia, fetishization with show about ‘mixed-weight’ couples Thursday 3:41 PM
- Betting odds show KSI could fight FaZe Sensei, Jake Paul, or Justin Bieber next Thursday 3:20 PM
- Nick Cannon releases another thirsty Eminem diss track Thursday 2:59 PM
- Dogs at polling stations are helping bark out the vote in the U.K. Thursday 1:00 PM
- Streamers dominated Pornhub searches in 2019 Thursday 12:59 PM
- Pro and anti-boot factions emerge in wake of ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ trailer Thursday 12:31 PM
- The ‘Rise of Skywalker’ press tour has turned into a rehash of ‘The Last Jedi’ Thursday 12:18 PM
- What’s in a TikTok username? Thursday 12:00 PM
Key & Peele take on the world record for most impressions in a minute
Yes, one of them is Obama.
Comedians Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele are masters at impressions on Key & Peele—Peele’s spot-on Barack Obama is one of the show’s best recurring characters—but how does that measure up when they’re pressed for time?
The duo appeared on comedian Paul F. Tompkins’s web show Speakeasy, where Tompkins asks his guests to play Internet Games. The segment has given us Internet gems like Alison Brie’s best meme impressions and fairy tales as read by Mike Ehrmantraut.
Tompkins’ challenge to Key and Peele? Beat the Guinness World Record for most impressions done in a minute: 31. With 60 seconds on the clock, they have to pull out 34 impressions between the two of them.
With the record at stake, Key and Peele are on top of their game as they brush off both frequently-used impressions and some stranger ones, like Forest Whitaker as Mr. T.
Forget what the clock says. The fact that this video exists means we’re all winners today.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.