- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Today 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Today 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Today 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Saturday 8:00 AM
Key & Peele take on the world record for most impressions in a minute
Yes, one of them is Obama.
Comedians Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele are masters at impressions on Key & Peele—Peele’s spot-on Barack Obama is one of the show’s best recurring characters—but how does that measure up when they’re pressed for time?
The duo appeared on comedian Paul F. Tompkins’s web show Speakeasy, where Tompkins asks his guests to play Internet Games. The segment has given us Internet gems like Alison Brie’s best meme impressions and fairy tales as read by Mike Ehrmantraut.
Tompkins’ challenge to Key and Peele? Beat the Guinness World Record for most impressions done in a minute: 31. With 60 seconds on the clock, they have to pull out 34 impressions between the two of them.
With the record at stake, Key and Peele are on top of their game as they brush off both frequently-used impressions and some stranger ones, like Forest Whitaker as Mr. T.
Forget what the clock says. The fact that this video exists means we’re all winners today.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.