- ‘Zybourne Clock’ original art is selling for over $4,000 on eBay 3 Years Ago
- What is TikTok famous club, and can you trust it? 3 Years Ago
- ‘John Wick 4’ and ‘The Matrix 4,’ both starring Keanu Reeves, will come out on the same day 3 Years Ago
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 15: It’s Tannehill’s world 3 Years Ago
- Trump mocks Greta Thunberg over ‘person of the year’ win Today 7:55 AM
- Temple student refers to Philly as the ‘ghetto’ in ‘unacceptable’ TikTok Today 7:52 AM
- The decade the hucksters overran the halls of power Today 6:30 AM
- Ninja mocked for not knowing how to make a sandwich Wednesday 9:30 PM
- Marvel comics writer discusses misogyny in the industry Wednesday 9:09 PM
- TikTok conspiracy theorists think Juice WRLD is still alive Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Conservatives are protesting YouTube’s new harassment rules Wednesday 5:36 PM
- YouTuber’s ‘creepy’ comment about Taylor Swift’s eggs gets ratioed Wednesday 5:31 PM
- Bloomberg razzed for accidentally making an Alexa Fleshlight Wednesday 5:29 PM
- Who is putting cowboy hats on pigeons? Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Scammer reportedly bribed Facebook employee to keep posts up Wednesday 3:36 PM
Some cheered along with Clarkson.
But many other Clarkson fans were not #withher.
But when one fan griped about the first lady’s (factual) reference to the White House being built by slaves, Clarkson gave them something to chew on.
The original tweet, and entire Twitter account, have since been deleted. But @coffeebeansrock’s memory lives on in this screenshot.
As for our girl Kel, when’s your next greatest hits album dropping? Because this clap back belongs on it.
Nayomi Reghay is a frequent contributor to the Daily Dot, covering body positivity, feminism, sex, relationships, and gender. She is also the author of the advice column “Swipe This!” A former New York Teaching Fellow, her writing has been featured in Reductress, Rolling Stone, Mic, Someecards, and more.