- West Virginia corrections employees suspended after Nazi salute photo surfaces Thursday 8:02 PM
- Here are the 15 best Eddie Murphy movies available to stream Thursday 7:56 PM
- Ex-InfoWars video editor admits to making up Islamophobic stories Thursday 6:55 PM
- WhatsApp accounts deleted amid Kashmir internet blackout Thursday 6:21 PM
- Guy gets mocked for tattoo of Baby Yoda drinking White Claw Thursday 6:18 PM
- Spotify Wrapped has people asking just how much it knows about us Thursday 5:50 PM
- Instagram account allegedly asked for inappropriate photos of children Thursday 5:16 PM
- How to stream ‘Boys vs. Bears on Thursday Night Football Thursday 4:33 PM
- Woman caught her boyfriend cheating through his Fitbit Thursday 4:29 PM
- The Pete Buttigieg ‘High Hopes’ dance was designed by an intern Thursday 4:17 PM
- TikTok admits to hiding content made by fat, LGBTQ, and disabled users Thursday 3:58 PM
- ‘Merry Happy Whatever’ is an unoriginal sitcom with plenty of holiday cheer Thursday 3:55 PM
- The ‘Pod Save America’ Bros are losing it over Joe Biden’s newest ad Thursday 3:28 PM
- Van Halen had a wholesome response in defense of Billie Eilish Thursday 3:15 PM
- Influencer faces wrath of K-pop fans after her son played with penis-shaped soap Thursday 1:27 PM
If you’re starting to feel like everyone and their mom is on Tinder, you might be onto something!
Commenters have suggested the profile could be the work of a catfish, but as reddit user MemoryMaze points out, her face is definitely a match. The profile looks totally earnest and legit to us. Sharon’s just a “proud momma” who loves her kids as well as “musicals, traveling, beach & bike riding.”
There is one suspect detail, however. Sharon lists her age as 47, but with Jonah himself being 32, that would mean she was a mere 14 or 15 years old when she gave birth to the future star of 21 Jump Street and The Wolf of Wall Street. We support women of all ages going out and finding love, but if you want to find someone who’s going to love you for you, you’ve got bring your whole self to the hookup app.
But hey—this is Tinder, after all. The hookup app where anything goes. So maybe she’s not scouting for Jonah’s new daddy after all. Maybe she’s looking for something a bit more casual?
Either way girl, you do you.
Photo via Gage Skidmore/Flickr
Nayomi Reghay is a frequent contributor to the Daily Dot, covering body positivity, feminism, sex, relationships, and gender. She is also the author of the advice column “Swipe This!” A former New York Teaching Fellow, her writing has been featured in Reductress, Rolling Stone, Mic, Someecards, and more.