Also in today’s Dotted Lines: Lindy West proves that comedy has a problem with women, and “Gay of Thrones” takes on the Red Wedding.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Must-read: If comedy has no problem with women, why is Lindy West getting so many rape threats?
- The guy behind the “Gay of Thrones” recaps gives you the freakin’ Red Wedding.
- The letter Joss Whedon sent inviting his friends to be extras on Much Ado About Nothing.
- This is the perfect Pinterest post. Science proves it.
- The Onion‘s video tribute to The Internship, the biggest comedy of 2005, is excellent.
- NYC superheroes tackle hate crime.
- The weirdest plastic surgeries guys have ever had.
- Israel’s education minister giggles for minutes after saying “penetration” in a speech. Just like we would.
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.[emma_form]