- YouTube’s queen of failed robots just unveiled a one-of-a-kind Tesla truck 4 Years Ago
- AOC infuriates conservatives with ‘concentration camps’ remark 4 Years Ago
- TikTok users explore identity with Lin Manuel Miranda-inspired meme 4 Years Ago
- TikTok apology video inspires new duet meme Today 2:51 PM
- Man sues brewery after identifying as female to get beer discount Today 2:31 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in July 2019 Today 2:22 PM
- This biotech company’s logo is almost straight out of Resident Evil Today 1:26 PM
- Trump says mass deportations to start next week Today 12:28 PM
- GOP pollster bothered by broken elevator in Austria blames socialism Today 10:50 AM
- YouTuber renames small town ‘Gay Hell’ to defy Trump Pride policy Today 10:43 AM
- John Cusack blames Twitter bot for anti-Semitic tweet Today 10:18 AM
- YouTube rapper who glorifies pimping has been charged with human trafficking Today 10:09 AM
- Amy Klobuchar lists net neutrality as part of her 100-day plan for presidency Today 8:54 AM
- Reddit just banned the NBA Streams subreddit Today 8:17 AM
- How to watch ‘Drunk History’ for free Today 8:00 AM
This is the worst.
Babies shouldn’t smoke, but sometimes they do, and that’s just a fact of life. Sometimes babies smoke in Spain. Here is one such baby.
The caption reads “already smoking at a year old, love you little one, you’re my fucking life.” Your fucking life, indeed.
The post has since been taken down by the baby’s mother. Probably because smoking is bad for babies. But maybe it’s not? Who knows.
Photo via Fried Dough/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Marisa Kabas is a lifestyle reporter and activist. Her work has been published by Fusion, Fast Company, and Today. She’s also served as an editorial campaigns director for Purpose PBC, a social movement incubator.