- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors 4 Years Ago
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ 4 Years Ago
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix 4 Years Ago
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives 4 Years Ago
- Netflix ‘Living With Yourself’ trailer offers a double dose of Paul Rudd Today 2:07 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 UEFA Champions League Today 2:04 PM
- Caitlyn Jenner ridiculed with transphobic jokes during Alec Baldwin roast Today 1:27 PM
- Brad Pitt confronts his daddy issues in the sci-fi epic ‘Ad Astra’ Today 1:20 PM
- People are stanning Elizabeth Warren’s respect for a train’s quiet car Today 1:16 PM
- Far-right mobs attacked queer kids after first Pride in Ukraine city Today 1:13 PM
- Influencer who photoshopped clouds into photos is partnering with the editing app Today 12:34 PM
- Lupita Nyong’o and Danai Gurira team up for ‘Americanah’ Today 12:29 PM
- Video shows cop mocking Black ninth-grader who was detained at bus stop Today 12:27 PM
- Has Trump reversed course on fighting a war for the Saudis? Today 12:20 PM
- These iOS 13 features will have you racing to update your iPhone on Sept. 19 Today 12:05 PM
Horrible mom posts an Instagram of her baby smoking
This is the worst.
Babies shouldn’t smoke, but sometimes they do, and that’s just a fact of life. Sometimes babies smoke in Spain. Here is one such baby.
The caption reads “already smoking at a year old, love you little one, you’re my fucking life.” Your fucking life, indeed.
The post has since been taken down by the baby’s mother. Probably because smoking is bad for babies. But maybe it’s not? Who knows.
Photo via Fried Dough/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Marisa Kabas is a lifestyle reporter and activist. Her work has been published by Fusion, Fast Company, and Today. She’s also served as an editorial campaigns director for Purpose PBC, a social movement incubator.