- Cut Katherine Langford ‘Avengers: Endgame’ scene lands on Disney+ 5 Years Ago
- Planned Parenthood app to show abortion-seeking users their nearest options 5 Years Ago
- ‘The Imagineering Story’ offers touching insight into Walt Disney’s vision 5 Years Ago
- YouTube mom who was charged with child abuse dead at 48 5 Years Ago
- Every Marvel Cinematic Universe movie and show missing from Disney+ (and when they’ll show up) 5 Years Ago
- HBO Max is planning a ‘Friends’ reunion special Today 11:10 AM
- 18 games you’ll want to have for all your holiday parties Today 11:09 AM
- Why the internet is obsessed with the Home Depot song Today 11:04 AM
- What are the ‘nude pictures’ of Trump Devin Nunes keeps bringing up? Today 10:40 AM
- How to watch tonight’s fire Clippers vs. Rockets matchup online Today 9:27 AM
- Ilhan Omar says Stephen Miller emails prove he’s a ‘white nationalist Today 9:00 AM
- YouTubers Trisha Paytas and Gabbie Hanna are feuding—and it’s gotten nasty Today 8:40 AM
- Can buttoned-up Elizabeth Warren memes bring order to a chaotic 2020 election? Today 8:17 AM
- Best CBD edibles: Tried and true favorites from a girl who is obsessed with CBD Today 7:59 AM
- ‘High School Musical: The Musical: The Series’ is a note-perfect Gen Z spin-off Today 7:51 AM
Horrible mom posts an Instagram of her baby smoking
This is the worst.
Babies shouldn’t smoke, but sometimes they do, and that’s just a fact of life. Sometimes babies smoke in Spain. Here is one such baby.
The caption reads “already smoking at a year old, love you little one, you’re my fucking life.” Your fucking life, indeed.
The post has since been taken down by the baby’s mother. Probably because smoking is bad for babies. But maybe it’s not? Who knows.
Photo via Fried Dough/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Marisa Kabas is a lifestyle reporter and activist. Her work has been published by Fusion, Fast Company, and Today. She’s also served as an editorial campaigns director for Purpose PBC, a social movement incubator.