- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
- TikTok teens use AirPods and Google Translate to secretly talk in class Saturday 4:32 PM
- Video shows corpses of coronavirus victims lying in China hospital Saturday 3:44 PM
- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Saturday 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Saturday 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Saturday 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Saturday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ takes its characters on a fantasy adventure to Hell in season 3 Saturday 11:37 AM
- Woman no longer in sorority, school after racist MLK post Saturday 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Miss Americana’ starts to deconstruct the myth of Taylor Swift Saturday 10:32 AM
- Teens charged with attempted arson after participating in TikTok ‘outlet challenge’ Saturday 8:56 AM
- ‘American Dirt’ is a metaphor for a white country built on the back of immigrants Saturday 6:00 AM
- This woman told two students to ‘speak English’ and people are not having it Friday 9:53 PM
Though dinosaurs have been extinct for a few years, they’re still the coolest creatures on the planet. They sightsee in London, they pole-dance, they dominate the American Ninja Warrior course, they dance the Macarena, and they prank the hell out of Jurassic World star Chris Pratt.
Clearly, at least one Tyrannosaurus Rex decided to up the ante. That’s why he (or she) decided to ride a horse that happens to be kicking a giant soccer ball and prancing around his pasture. The video is uproariously amusing.
While Michael Gascon—a championship rider from Poplarville, Mississippi, who dresses up like a long-extinct carnivore in his spare time—has a love for Tito, the horse he’s riding in the video, that doesn’t mean he isn’t willing to call him out for his primadonna-like ways.
“He’s a diva,” Gascon told WDAM. “He knows he’s a movie star and he acts like it.”
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.