- Tom Holland rescues fan getting squashed by autograph hounds Tuesday 7:14 PM
- What is incel ‘Chadfishing’? Tuesday 6:36 PM
- Facebook to give France data on users suspected of hate speech Tuesday 5:29 PM
- This 89-year-old man is stunned by all the technology around him—in 1930 Tuesday 5:21 PM
- Wayfair refuses to stop furnishing migrant detention centers Tuesday 4:48 PM
- Woah! How did Keanu Reeves get so small? Tuesday 4:37 PM
- The centrist argument against Sanders’ student loan plan is getting ripped apart Tuesday 4:08 PM
- Jonathan Frakes confirms that you’re right in yet another meme Tuesday 3:56 PM
- Meryl Streep, Ariana Grande set to star in Netflix’s ‘The Prom’ Tuesday 3:35 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ Season 3 goodies are here just in time Tuesday 3:01 PM
- Kim Kardashian’s shapewear line Kimono is already getting called out Tuesday 2:11 PM
- ‘Aggretsuko’ tones down the rage in season 2 Tuesday 1:13 PM
- TikTok is being used to call out predators Tuesday 12:41 PM
- Republican congressman wants to defund PBS over the gay rat wedding Tuesday 12:39 PM
- Elizabeth Warren calls for sweeping overhaul of U.S. elections Tuesday 11:47 AM
Don’t shit where you sleep.
There’s nothing like spending an afternoon in IKEA—carousing through the showroom, opening up drawers, and sitting on various couches. But imagine testing out one of their mattresses and finding a surprise you weren’t ready for: a pile of steamy poo.
In a post that’s going around Tumblr with more than 36,000 notes, it appears this nightmare was a reality for one IKEA customer.
While the screenshot of the reviews regarding the pooper and poop discoverer is a bit old, the posts are still on this IKEA’s Google Plus page if you scroll down far enough. Sounds like the browned bed contributed to this IKEA’s lukewarm 3.6 rating.
It’s a little disconcerting that the person who pooped in the bed left a three-star review—was the IKEA not that nice to poop in, or was the poop itself somewhat underwhelming?
And if you think this is a fabrication, well, these dudes seem pretty reliable sources. The pooper left reviews at a number of other places on Google Plus when his profile was more active. And the dude who confirmed the poop has some pretty thorough reviews for other establishments as well. It’s unlikely they’re shitting us about this.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.