- A new tool lets you track candidate spending on Facebook—and Trump is crushing Democrats 4 Years Ago
- George Lucas helped direct ‘Game of Thrones’—and he’s not a Jon Snow fan Today 8:05 AM
- Conspiracy theorists got me suspended from Twitter—and now I understand them better Today 7:29 AM
- What is the Golden Company, Cersei’s new mercenary army? Today 7:00 AM
- The ultimate cord-cutting guide for sports fans Today 6:53 AM
- ‘Little Teeth’ is a tribute to 20-something queer growing pains Today 6:30 AM
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in May 2019 Today 5:30 AM
- Beyoncé’s ‘Lemonade’ is finally coming to Spotify, Apple Music Wednesday 8:48 PM
- Ubisoft is offering Assassin’s Creed Unity for free to support Notre Dame Wednesday 8:25 PM
- Are teens really eating foods with the ‘shells on’ for a new viral challenge? Wednesday 6:39 PM
- The new Samsung Galaxy Fold already seems to be falling apart Wednesday 4:17 PM
- Think the ‘Game of Thrones’ spirals are all connected? Think again Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Rudy Giuliani retweets prominent QAnon supporter Wednesday 2:03 PM
- India bans TikTok over concerns of child endangerment Wednesday 2:00 PM
- JJ Abrams says there’s more to Rey’s origin story Wednesday 1:16 PM
Don’t shit where you sleep.
There’s nothing like spending an afternoon in IKEA—carousing through the showroom, opening up drawers, and sitting on various couches. But imagine testing out one of their mattresses and finding a surprise you weren’t ready for: a pile of steamy poo.
In a post that’s going around Tumblr with more than 36,000 notes, it appears this nightmare was a reality for one IKEA customer.
While the screenshot of the reviews regarding the pooper and poop discoverer is a bit old, the posts are still on this IKEA’s Google Plus page if you scroll down far enough. Sounds like the browned bed contributed to this IKEA’s lukewarm 3.6 rating.
It’s a little disconcerting that the person who pooped in the bed left a three-star review—was the IKEA not that nice to poop in, or was the poop itself somewhat underwhelming?
And if you think this is a fabrication, well, these dudes seem pretty reliable sources. The pooper left reviews at a number of other places on Google Plus when his profile was more active. And the dude who confirmed the poop has some pretty thorough reviews for other establishments as well. It’s unlikely they’re shitting us about this.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.