- Lawyer of cop in viral assault case calls the crime a ‘Facebook misdemeanor’ 4 Years Ago
- Biden’s ‘all men’-focused announcement gets roasted Today 11:49 AM
- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for free Today 10:44 AM
- Report: Facebook is punishing Black people for talking about racism (updated) Today 10:15 AM
- Biden brings tepid language to the healthcare debate Today 9:52 AM
- TikTok’s ‘chin on palm’ challenge has people scratching their heads Today 9:01 AM
- How to stream the 2019 NFL Draft for free Today 9:00 AM
- How to watch every movie in the MCU before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Today 8:00 AM
- Review: The apocalypse has never been more aimless than in Days Gone Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Boston bomber voting’ discourse is America at its dumbest Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Top Gear’ for free Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Getafe online for free Today 6:00 AM
- How safe is the ‘safest’ place in Winterfell? Today 5:00 AM
- Gynecologist explains why garlic shouldn’t go in vaginas Wednesday 7:08 PM
- People on Twitter are posting the 5 weirdest jobs they’ve had for this meme Wednesday 6:48 PM
Hotties with the bodies.
We all know minions are hot.
With their dreamy eyes (or eye), skimpy overalls, and thick bodies, there’s really no doubt about it: minions can get it. Any attempt at making them any sexier is just hollow and futile.
And while the stars of the Minions movie are already fine as hell, our Western minion beauty standards really leave us unappreciative of some of the other glamorous beings that are out there. There’s a long list of other lackeys who should be recognized for their sheer minion elegance. So let’s give them the spotlight for once:
1) Putties from Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers
2) Peter Pettigrew from Harry Potter
3) Goombas from Super Mario Bros.
4) Igor from Frankenstein (or Young Frankenstein, where he’s even hotter)
5) Iago from Aladdin
6) Stormtroopers from Star Wars
7) Muffy and Loca from That’s So Raven
8) The Foot Clan from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
9) The Playing Cards in Alice in Wonderland
Sure, minions are supposed to be underlings, but right now, they’re on top.
Screengrab via Illumination/YouTube
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.