- Women are sharing pictures of weird things in men’s bathrooms 2 Years Ago
- What the American Chopper meme taught us in 2018 2 Years Ago
- ‘Aquaman’ is a shallow but entertaining rehash of ‘Black Panther’ and ‘Thor’ 2 Years Ago
- Russia used every social media platform to disrupt 2016 election, Senate says Today 8:29 AM
- Shane Dawson is the YouTuber of the year Today 8:18 AM
- Alex Jones is still doing live broadcasts on Instagram Today 7:58 AM
- Save over $200 on the ‘DC Universe 10th Anniversary Collection’ Blu-ray set Today 7:51 AM
- Meet ‘Copy Shark,’ the stuffed shark scanned into a copier Today 7:43 AM
- Logan Paul is the worst YouTuber of the year Today 7:03 AM
- All the things Trump boasted about in 2018 that didn’t actually happen Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch Freeform online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Amazon Fire TV Cube: What You Need to Know Today 5:30 AM
- Stephen Miller’s fake hair is almost as bad as his policies Sunday 8:00 PM
- California no longer plans to tax your text messages Sunday 6:45 PM
- Insurance company to ‘reevaluate’ relationship with Tucker Carlson after racist comment Sunday 3:59 PM
Horse vs. alligator is the fight for the ages we’ve all been waiting for
A horse and an alligator tangled.
The most hyped prizefight of the century was a massive disappointment. For years everyone clamored for Floyd Mayweather to fight Manny Pacquiao, and the resultant match—a clear cash grab where the two tepidly sparred at each other for 12 rounds—left viewers feeling frustrated and cheated.
Perhaps it was the build up. Our expectations were way too high.
But I guarantee, if you were to rent ‘Horse vs. Gator’ on Pay Per View, you will not go to bed upset.
Because look at this teaser trailer for the next great battle between heavyweights.
The clip was caught on camera by Krystal Berry at Paynes Prarie Preserve State Park in central Florida.
No one really knows what set off the horse enough to just stomp that gator, but tell me you aren’t already hyped to watch the full thing.
Honestly, I almost always pick gators in situations like this—because they’re gators—but after this, my money is on horse.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]