- The new ‘Hunger Games’ book paints President Snow as a hero—and people are not happy Tuesday 9:03 PM
- Influencer called out for ‘troubling image’ with Kenyan child Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Professor arrested for spending $185K of grant money on iTunes and strippers Tuesday 7:28 PM
- Man cuts his books in half to make them ‘portable,’ spurs online debate Tuesday 6:09 PM
- Fans defend Lana Del Rey after she was mocked for flying commercial Tuesday 5:10 PM
- Lady Gaga fans find alleged new song name in her website’s code Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Barstool Sports deletes anti-union tweets, blog post in settlement Tuesday 3:47 PM
- The ‘can have … as a treat’ meme has come full circle Tuesday 3:09 PM
- Joe Rogan says he’s voting for Bernie Sanders Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Woman spots mole in man’s TikTok video, saves him from cancer Tuesday 2:17 PM
- ‘You’ star confirms his character is queer and ‘never will be’ straight Tuesday 1:08 PM
- This Twitch streamer pooped his pants during a broadcast Tuesday 12:17 PM
- Apple’s iCloud encryption plan halted amid FBI pressure, report Tuesday 10:57 AM
- Glenn Greenwald charged with cybercrimes in Brazil Tuesday 10:48 AM
- BadBunny rips her fans for not sending her enough money Tuesday 10:06 AM
The most hyped prizefight of the century was a massive disappointment. For years everyone clamored for Floyd Mayweather to fight Manny Pacquiao, and the resultant match—a clear cash grab where the two tepidly sparred at each other for 12 rounds—left viewers feeling frustrated and cheated.
Perhaps it was the build up. Our expectations were way too high.
But I guarantee, if you were to rent ‘Horse vs. Gator’ on Pay Per View, you will not go to bed upset.
Because look at this teaser trailer for the next great battle between heavyweights.
The clip was caught on camera by Krystal Berry at Paynes Prarie Preserve State Park in central Florida.
No one really knows what set off the horse enough to just stomp that gator, but tell me you aren’t already hyped to watch the full thing.
Honestly, I almost always pick gators in situations like this—because they’re gators—but after this, my money is on horse.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]