- How video game developer Valve got served secret subpoena as part of FBI’s counterterrorism fight 3 Years Ago
- Aron Eisenberg, ‘Star Trek: Deep Space Nine’ actor, dead at 50 3 Years Ago
- Who needs glass slippers? This Cinderella cosplayer upgraded with a stunning glass arm Today 10:19 AM
- How to check if Yahoo owes you $358 Today 9:25 AM
- How to stream Bears vs. Redskins on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are the best alternatives to the electoral college? Today 6:30 AM
- The best PS4 games you can’t play anywhere else Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Emmy Awards Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 Today 4:00 AM
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
It’s a bird! It’s a plane! Nope—it’s just a bunch of toilet paper billowing in the air after being ejected from a bouncing porta-potty.
Video footage from LA Knight shows the downwash from a Royal Navy Merlin helicopter lifting a row of porta-potties (or porta-loos, since this did happen in England) into the air and causing quite the mess. The helicopter was simply supposed to airlift field guns to prep for an event, but then it ended up in this shitty situation.
But you really can’t argue with how exquisite the floating toilet paper looks after it flies out of the blue cubes. There’s beauty in everything, right?
Sucks for whatever poor lad has to clean this mess up.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.