- Majority of threats made since El Paso and Dayton shootings have been made online Thursday 8:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Thursday 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Thursday 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Thursday 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Thursday 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Thursday 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Thursday 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games (updated) Thursday 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Thursday 12:20 PM
Every single Harry Styles dance move is now compiled on Vine
Dance on, Harry. Dance like Louis is watching.
Harry Styles might be the only member of One Direction anyone over the age of 30 can name, and for good reason. He’s got the hair, he’s got the bad-boy charm that broke Taylor Swift’s heart, and most importantly, he’s got the moves. While said moves aren’t as iconic as Mick Jagger’s, they’ve been immortalized in something far more important than a Maroon 5 song.
You can find them all on a single Vine account.
In early September, the account plainly titled “harry dancing to stuff” cropped up. And in the two short months since, the endless clips of Styles dancing along to songs like Jon Lajoie’s “Show Me Your Genitals” have gained over 17 million loops.
The geniuses behind the account, @beaulieve, @playdoughzayn, and @stylinheartache, began taking requests and scoring clips of Harry dancing along to some of today’s hits. You’ll find Harry’s ex-beau Taylor Swift’s “Shake It Off” and Big Sean’s “Dance (A$$).”
The trio have seemingly sussed out every decent clip of Styles dancing that exists online and soundtracked it accordingly.
While some are saucy, others are downright comical.
Others are a little raunchy.
Dance on, Harry! Dance like Louis is watching.
Photo via brittneyatambeau/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.