- Game developer Chucklefish accused of whitewashing characters of color Monday 5:22 PM
- Apple TV’s ‘Hala’ is a silent explosion of a coming-of-age film Monday 5:20 PM
- This new video game apparently lets you play Jesus Monday 4:02 PM
- Golden toilet creator sells world’s most expensive banana—only for another artist to eat it Monday 3:24 PM
- This new Chinese video game lets players attack Hong Kong protesters Monday 3:05 PM
- These TikTok videos that recreate NPC interactions from Skyrim are honestly incredible Monday 2:40 PM
- John Legend defends pro-consent ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’ lyrics Monday 2:38 PM
- Video shows UC Berkeley student using racial slurs, making homophobic comments Monday 2:36 PM
- New video reveals Brother Nature instigated sandwich shop fight Monday 2:06 PM
- Lizzo’s thong dress breaks the internet Monday 1:25 PM
- Pixel Buds 2 or Apple AirPods 2: Which are right for you? Monday 1:09 PM
- It’s 2019: Make your holiday cards online, for free this year Monday 12:47 PM
- Fighting over the ‘Marriage Story’ fight scene becomes a meme Monday 12:41 PM
- ‘Trump is innocent!’: InfoWars correspondent interrupts impeachment hearing Monday 12:12 PM
- Video shows runner smacking reporter’s butt on live TV Monday 11:46 AM
Every single Harry Styles dance move is now compiled on Vine
Dance on, Harry. Dance like Louis is watching.
Harry Styles might be the only member of One Direction anyone over the age of 30 can name, and for good reason. He’s got the hair, he’s got the bad-boy charm that broke Taylor Swift’s heart, and most importantly, he’s got the moves. While said moves aren’t as iconic as Mick Jagger’s, they’ve been immortalized in something far more important than a Maroon 5 song.
You can find them all on a single Vine account.
In early September, the account plainly titled “harry dancing to stuff” cropped up. And in the two short months since, the endless clips of Styles dancing along to songs like Jon Lajoie’s “Show Me Your Genitals” have gained over 17 million loops.
The geniuses behind the account, @beaulieve, @playdoughzayn, and @stylinheartache, began taking requests and scoring clips of Harry dancing along to some of today’s hits. You’ll find Harry’s ex-beau Taylor Swift’s “Shake It Off” and Big Sean’s “Dance (A$$).”
The trio have seemingly sussed out every decent clip of Styles dancing that exists online and soundtracked it accordingly.
While some are saucy, others are downright comical.
Others are a little raunchy.
Dance on, Harry! Dance like Louis is watching.
Photo via brittneyatambeau/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.