- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free 5 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Today 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Today 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Saturday 1:20 PM
- Prominent phone-hacking firm says it can unlock any iPhone for law enforcement Saturday 12:39 PM
- Hundreds of police officers belong to extremist Facebook groups, investigation finds Saturday 9:31 AM
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz online Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Late Night’ is a disappointing, tepid comedy Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Love It or List It’ for free Saturday 7:00 AM
Dance on, Harry. Dance like Louis is watching.
Harry Styles might be the only member of One Direction anyone over the age of 30 can name, and for good reason. He’s got the hair, he’s got the bad-boy charm that broke Taylor Swift’s heart, and most importantly, he’s got the moves. While said moves aren’t as iconic as Mick Jagger’s, they’ve been immortalized in something far more important than a Maroon 5 song.
You can find them all on a single Vine account.
In early September, the account plainly titled “harry dancing to stuff” cropped up. And in the two short months since, the endless clips of Styles dancing along to songs like Jon Lajoie’s “Show Me Your Genitals” have gained over 17 million loops.
The geniuses behind the account, @beaulieve, @playdoughzayn, and @stylinheartache, began taking requests and scoring clips of Harry dancing along to some of today’s hits. You’ll find Harry’s ex-beau Taylor Swift’s “Shake It Off” and Big Sean’s “Dance (A$$).”
The trio have seemingly sussed out every decent clip of Styles dancing that exists online and soundtracked it accordingly.
While some are saucy, others are downright comical.
Others are a little raunchy.
Dance on, Harry! Dance like Louis is watching.
Photo via brittneyatambeau/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.