- Elon Musk seriously just hosted PewDiePie’s meme review Friday 6:27 PM
- Netflix throws ‘Umbrella Academy’-themed wedding for fans Friday 4:54 PM
- Report: Facebook collects app data on users’ body weight, menstrual cycles Friday 3:38 PM
- Amy Klobuchar reportedly ate salad with a comb, and Twitter’s got questions Friday 2:47 PM
- Nobody likes Spotify’s new update Friday 2:34 PM
- Student assaulted on campus while tabling for right-wing group Friday 1:56 PM
- Kim Kardashian West sues fashion company for using her likeness to sell clothes Friday 1:12 PM
- The Oscar-nominated movies you’ll actually want to watch again Friday 12:56 PM
- Viral graphic shows the moment Apple became the top brand Friday 12:27 PM
- Jake Paul calls out KSI for a YouTube boxing match Friday 11:31 AM
- This elementary school made students play ‘runaway slave’ Friday 11:20 AM
- ‘Captain Marvel’ is already a box office hit Friday 11:06 AM
- This ‘buff bunny vs. small bunny’ meme is here for when you’re feeling inferior Friday 10:53 AM
- Ocasio-Cortez slams trolls who come at her with ‘weak’ memes Friday 10:52 AM
- YouTube just made it awfully easy to harass creators Friday 10:16 AM
Good luck getting those Guy Fieri eyes out of your nightmares.
Zooey Deschanel’s doll eyes have inspired many women to attempt to copy the look, often with disastrous results, but what would her giant blue peepers look like Photoshopped onto men?
To the Tumblr!
Yes, there’s now a single-serving Tumblr devoted to celebrity men with Zooey Deschanel’s eyes, the logical flipside to Chicks With Steve Buscemeyes. If you look long enough, the eyes follow you around the room.
These Photoshop eyes jobs aren’t the best, but the Rick Ross switch might be the most effective.
Deschanel is apparently on board with this concept.
— zooey deschanel (@ZooeyDeschanel) June 2, 2014
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.