- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Today 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Today 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Today 3:25 PM
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups Today 3:04 PM
- Nicolás Maduro’s English Twitter account was suspended with no public explanation Today 2:06 PM
- Man claims ex-girlfriend killed his dog after he broke up with her Today 1:02 PM
- What are BitTorrent downloads and how do they work? Today 12:58 PM
- ICE cuts the cord on real immigrant hotline after being featured in ‘Orange Is the New Black’ Today 10:49 AM
- The 10 best music podcasts for artist interviews and criticism in 2019 Today 10:41 AM
- How a socialist Twitch streamer landed in a feud with Dan Crenshaw Today 10:07 AM
- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) Today 9:00 AM
- Kit Harington is joining the MCU–and people are guessing which character he will play Today 8:48 AM
- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon Today 8:00 AM
- The 5 best free torrent clients you can download in 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Jets in NFL preseason action Today 7:49 AM
Grumpy Cat and Lil Bub now available in fine art form
“I posed for a portrait once. It was awful.”
Memes are pompous. Memes are pretty. Memes are porny. Memes are horny.
Memes are everything. They’re even fine art.
Thanks to a Schenectady, N.Y., Etsy seller named Aja, the world can now grab hold of an 18″ by 24″ print of the marvelous meme Grumpy Cat, that brow-furrowed kitty who can’t get behind the existence of anything.
Titled “Why So Grumpy,” the print costs $55 and takes about two weeks to go from checkout to your front door.
If that’s not enough, you can also pick up a Grumpy Cat pillow cover (16″ by 16″, $38), Grumpy Cat meets Starry Night print (16″ by 20″, $50), or Lil Bub Meets the Scream print (16″ by 20″, $50; 8″ by 10″, $20).
Both are also available on iPhone cases ($45).
Aja also sells a number of other prints—her 3′ by 4′ oil painting of a nude blonde model is worth every one of those $3,000—but let’s be real: You need that Grumpy Cat painting in your living room.
Grumpy Cat! The little lady’s a hit. She practically took over South by Southwest last week.
Chase Hoffberger reported on YouTube, web culture, and crime for the Daily Dot until 2013, when he joined the Austin Chronicle. Until late 2018, he served as that paper’s news editor and reported on criminal justice and politics.