- Pediatrician gets death threats after pro-vaccine TikTok video Monday 9:37 PM
- This Australia-themed dildo is raising money to fight the bushfires Monday 8:26 PM
- Influencers say they’ve received unwanted sexual solicitations worth thousands Monday 7:39 PM
- Pregnant woman masterfully trolls gender-obsessed relative Monday 3:05 PM
- HBO’s ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ returns from a 2-year break with brand new ways to make you cringe Monday 3:00 PM
- Far-right accused of impersonating antifa online to encourage violence at Richmond rally Monday 1:59 PM
- Second Amendment protesters defend gun rights with truly terrible signs Monday 12:52 PM
- David Lynch surprises fans by dropping Netflix short out of the blue Monday 12:29 PM
- Poop-focused parody of Kent State Gun Girl sparks conservative ire Monday 11:58 AM
- 6-year-old raises $250K for Australian bushfires by making clay koalas Monday 11:31 AM
- What you need to know about Clearview AI and its facial recognition app Monday 10:36 AM
- Apple TV+ gets its first SAG Award while Netflix and Amazon nab 2 each Monday 10:07 AM
- Facebook apologizes for translating Chinese president’s name to ‘Mr. Sh*thole’ Monday 9:45 AM
- New York Times endorses Klobarren for president Monday 8:45 AM
- 6 gift cards that make for the most thoughtful Valentine’s Day gift ideas Monday 8:16 AM
What did you do with the fireworks you purchased to celebrate this New Year’s Eve? Did you set them on the ground and secure them a safe distance away from people and property, then light them wearing the proper safety goggles and run quickly back to shelter? I bet you did, you big old boring square.
If you want to see how real pyros use fireworks, take a look at LIL AMOK and BBoy Snoop. The German breakdancers took to the mean streets of Frankfurt on New Year’s Eve to ring in 2015 a little differently than most. While the rest of the world was busy shooting off Roman candles and firecrackers, these maniacs were strapping them to their feet and busting out the sickest moves you can fathom.
Seriously, just wait for the head spin.
Someone get these guys to Burning Man and let them show those fire performers what true talent looks like.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.