- ‘American Dreamer’ is a frustratingly basic crime thriller starring Jim Gaffigan 6 Years Ago
- ‘Smallville’ star Tom Welling will play Superman once again Today 6:43 AM
- How old is Beto O’Rourke? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. Ravens in NFL Week 3 action Today 6:08 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Seahawks in NFL Week 3 action Today 5:46 AM
- Reddit Relationships: Man laughs at girlfriend for using Microsoft PowerPoint during sex Thursday 8:59 PM
- The 15 Brad Pitt movies you need to see now, ranked Thursday 8:26 PM
- Facebook could face legal action over the Area 51 event Thursday 6:50 PM
- How to stream Texans vs. Chargers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 6:40 PM
- Tekashi 69 alleges Cardi B was a Bloods gang member Thursday 5:55 PM
- Right-wing sites falsely claimed group of Somalis attacked man in viral video Thursday 5:00 PM
- Big creators risk losing checkmarks amid YouTube verification purge Thursday 4:56 PM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Lions in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:52 PM
- How to stream Steelers vs. 49ers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:10 PM
- How to stream Bills vs. Bengals in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:03 PM
Drunk college student’s head wins fight with table
That’s going to leave a mark.
Well, that’s one way to get rid of an IKEA table.
After a night of heavy drinking, “Luggy” Jeffrey accepted a £20 bet that he couldn’t smash his head through a table that was already on its last legs.
It goes about as well as you’d expect from smashing one’s head into a table as quickly as possible. Jeffrey doesn’t even notice the blood on his face after he manages to free himself. It’s a wonder he didn’t come out with more serious injuries.
It’s even better in slo-mo, which makes it look like there’s actually some thought and strategy going into it.
However, the bliss of winning that bet didn’t last very long.
“Unfortunately it wasn’t until the next day that my housemates kind of wanted a new table which ended up costing £15,” Jeffrey told the Tab. “£5 for smashing my head through a table… not worth it. The reaction I had from my mates… priceless.”
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.