- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
- Blue Bell ice cream licker pleads guilty Friday 2:54 PM
- 7 fortune-telling sites for when you’re bored Friday 2:21 PM
- Governor bans sex puns on free condom wrappers Friday 2:16 PM
- Is Justin Bieber’s ‘Yummy’ video secretly about Pizzagate? Friday 1:01 PM
- Woah Vicky rips out her hair in botched cultural appropriation attempt Friday 12:30 PM
- Here’s an exclusive look at ‘Weathering With You’ Friday 11:57 AM
- TikTok dudes are dipping their balls in soy sauce for ‘science’ Friday 11:49 AM
- Pete Buttigieg’s denial of fixing bread prices becomes its own meme Friday 11:10 AM
- Houston Astros get torched with buzzer memes after new revelation Friday 10:41 AM
- Teens are eating cereal out of each other’s mouths for clout Friday 10:34 AM
Drunk college student’s head wins fight with table
That’s going to leave a mark.
Well, that’s one way to get rid of an IKEA table.
After a night of heavy drinking, “Luggy” Jeffrey accepted a £20 bet that he couldn’t smash his head through a table that was already on its last legs.
It goes about as well as you’d expect from smashing one’s head into a table as quickly as possible. Jeffrey doesn’t even notice the blood on his face after he manages to free himself. It’s a wonder he didn’t come out with more serious injuries.
It’s even better in slo-mo, which makes it look like there’s actually some thought and strategy going into it.
However, the bliss of winning that bet didn’t last very long.
“Unfortunately it wasn’t until the next day that my housemates kind of wanted a new table which ended up costing £15,” Jeffrey told the Tab. “£5 for smashing my head through a table… not worth it. The reaction I had from my mates… priceless.”
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.