- Paul Rudd’s appearance on ‘Hot Ones’ becomes an instantly iconic meme 5 Years Ago
- Network of fake news sites in Michigan appears to be right-wing propaganda effort Today 6:30 AM
- ‘BoJack Horseman’ hints at a brutal reckoning in its final season Today 5:30 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Slavia Praha in the Champions League Today 2:00 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Ajax in the Champions League Today 1:00 AM
- People are using #WheresLindsey to criticize Graham over Trump ‘lynching’ defense Tuesday 8:22 PM
- 2 Proud Boys sentenced to 4 years in prison for attacking antifa protesters Tuesday 7:20 PM
- Paul Joseph Watson is very upset by bartender serving beer with her butt Tuesday 6:24 PM
- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes Tuesday 5:28 PM
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca Tuesday 5:27 PM
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity Tuesday 5:02 PM
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success Tuesday 4:50 PM
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history Tuesday 4:31 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn Tuesday 4:26 PM
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Tuesday 3:46 PM
This squirrel got drunk on fermented crabapples, and now he can’t find his tree
This squirrel is every college student’s walk of shame.
After a long night of feasting on fermented crabapples, this squirrel has to make the walk of shame across the snow and to his own tree. Unfortunately, that’s not so easy.
The poor little guy takes his time coming down from the crabapple tree, then alternates between stumbling and hopping about in the snow in a way that seems, at least initially, rather aimless. Eventually, he regains his direction—somewhat—and heads as purposefully as a drunken squirrel can toward his next task.
The video below is shaky and soundtracked with a whining dog who’s no doubt transfixed by this easy prey, but it’s totally worth it—and a perfect throwback to hungover college mornings.