- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China 4 Years Ago
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Today 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Today 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Today 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
Raccoon gets super drunk after breaking into alcohol warehouse
That’s one boozy raccoon.
Sometimes, raccoons break into your trash and eat a bunch of rotten food. Other times, they find a more impressive target—in this case, a storage facility full of booze.
The obvious result is one wasted raccoon, caught on camera by a couple of warehouse employees. It turns out that drunk raccoons act surprisingly similar to drunk humans, staggering around like that one guy you see throwing up outside a club on Saturday night.
Sleep it off, raccoon. Hopefully you learned your lesson.
Photo via Paxson Woelber/Wikimedia (CC BY SA 3.0)
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor