- ICE cuts the cord on real immigrant hotline after being featured in ‘Orange Is the New Black’ Today 10:49 AM
- The 10 best music podcasts for artist interviews and criticism in 2019 Today 10:41 AM
- How a socialist Twitch streamer landed in a feud with Dan Crenshaw Today 10:07 AM
- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) Today 9:00 AM
- Kit Harington is joining the MCU–and people are guessing which character he will play Today 8:48 AM
- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon Today 8:00 AM
- The 5 best free torrent clients you can download in 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Jets in NFL preseason action Today 7:49 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. 49ers in NFL preseason action Today 7:36 AM
- How to live stream Bellator 225: Mitrione vs. Kharitonov Today 7:30 AM
- Alice Wetterlund draws insight from the last decade in ‘My Mama Is a Human and So Am I’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream the Cowboys vs. Texans NFL preseason showdown Today 7:00 AM
- How ‘Stranger Things’ is inspiring new waves of Dungeons and Dragons fans Today 6:00 AM
- Why you should be watching ‘Red vs Blue’ on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream Sergey Kovalev vs. Anthony Yarde Today 5:00 AM
Chicago hot-dog spot welcomes Donald Trump with tiny weiners
Make America Hungry Again.
If you’ve been paying any attention to the Republican presidential primary, you’ll probably agree that recent rallies have essentially turned into comedic roastings, with presidential hopefuls ragging on each other and rarely, if ever, discussing the issues that America is currently facing.
Inevitably, Trump defended his manhood on national television, assuring the nation that there was “no problem” with either his hands or his package.
But for Trump, the damage has already been done.
Wiener’s Circle, a Chicago restaurant known for its hot dogs, hamburgers, cheese fries, and mutual verbal abuse between customers and employees, recently created a new menu item making fun of Trump’s junk.
The “Trump Footlong” is a three-inch Chicago-style hot dog served with mustard, relish, onion, tomato, pickle, peppers, and celery salt. “3 Inches Of The Best Tasting, Most Flavorful Beef You’ve Ever Had. We Guarantee You There’s No Problem. We Guarantee It,” reads a sign in the restaurant.
If three inches won’t fill you up, you can also get the “Trump Package”—which comes with two three-inch Chicago-style hot dogs, fries, and a drink—or the “Trump Super PAC,” which comes with four hot dogs, fries, and a drink.
If anyone is making America great again, it’s Wiener’s Circle.
Photo via DOGSnSHAKES/Twitter
Entertainment and sports reporter Luke Winkie has written everywhere from A.V Club to Vice, including Sports Illustrated, Rolling Stone, Kotaku, Playboy, Mel, and Polygon.