- Spotify will soon let you block R. Kelly Monday 6:01 PM
- New Click to Pray app lets you pray with Pope Francis Monday 5:30 PM
- Social media influencer known for hiking in bikinis dead at 36 Monday 4:54 PM
- Trump posts altered pics on social media to make fingers look longer, report Monday 3:20 PM
- Twitch user banned after telling woman to ‘kill yourself’ during stream Monday 3:06 PM
- Facebook introduces ‘Community Actions’ tool to petition the government Monday 2:04 PM
- Sarah Sanders, NRA deliver truly misguided MLK tributes today Monday 12:58 PM
- MAGA teen who confronted Native elder says he ‘respects all races’ Monday 12:57 PM
- Popular YouTube channel in danger of disappearing because of copyright claims Monday 12:24 PM
- The Krassensteins’ Reddit AMA gets trolled off the internet Monday 12:08 PM
- No, Trump didn’t break open the Pizzagate scandal in 2011 Monday 11:23 AM
- Producer of anti-abortion film says Facebook refuses to run his ads Monday 10:58 AM
- Ja Rule thinks he was also a victim of Fyre Fest Monday 10:21 AM
- YouTube beef between RiceGum and H3H3 gets ugly—and personal Monday 10:02 AM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ accidentally airs obituary graphic for Ruth Bader Ginsburg Monday 9:40 AM
It’s time for doggie school, and this eager student just can’t wait to get outside. His tail is wagging, his feet are stomping, and he’s barking with pure excitement. Rudy! Hey, Rudy, where are you going?
Oh my god, it’s a school bus for dogs. The Doggie School Bus, operated by Oregon dog trainer Arat Montoya, picks up doggos for playtime, training, and overnight boarding.
Montoya couldn’t ask for a better review than the one he got from Rudy the dog, or a better ad than this extremely viral tweet from U.K. radio DJ Alex Toal:
The video of Rudy getting ready for school has been retweeted 170,000 times in just a day. Everyone loves this extremely good boy.
This might be the best video on the internet bruh. Like I'm real life proud of this dog. Going into the world excited to get an education. pic.twitter.com/Q3nSOUQm4V
— Weed Water Wifi (@StoppaOnline) August 14, 2017
I will gladly drive the doggy schoolbus for the remainder of my days
— Nick Sehl (@nicksehl) August 14, 2017
This dog is the best and most popular dog but you can tell he's popular because he's nice. He's no mean dog.
— Sara Benincasa (@SaraJBenincasa) August 15, 2017
Although much of the internet can be toxic and acrimonious, sometimes we get a 30-second reprieve. Best of luck to this good and pure doggo as he pursues his education.
Jay Hathaway is a former senior writer who specialized in internet memes and weird online culture. He previously served as the Daily Dot’s news editor, was a staff writer at Gawker, and edited the classic websites Urlesque and Download Squad. His work has also appeared on nymag.com, suicidegirls.com, and the Morning News.