- YouTube’s queen of failed robots just unveiled a one-of-a-kind Tesla truck 2 Years Ago
- AOC infuriates conservatives with ‘concentration camps’ remark 2 Years Ago
- TikTok users explore identity with Lin Manuel Miranda-inspired meme 2 Years Ago
- TikTok apology video inspires new duet meme Today 2:51 PM
- Man sues brewery after identifying as female to get beer discount Today 2:31 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in July 2019 Today 2:22 PM
- This biotech company’s logo is almost straight out of Resident Evil Today 1:26 PM
- Trump says mass deportations to start next week Today 12:28 PM
- GOP pollster bothered by broken elevator in Austria blames socialism Today 10:50 AM
- YouTuber renames small town ‘Gay Hell’ to defy Trump Pride policy Today 10:43 AM
- John Cusack blames Twitter bot for anti-Semitic tweet Today 10:18 AM
- YouTube rapper who glorifies pimping has been charged with human trafficking Today 10:09 AM
- Amy Klobuchar lists net neutrality as part of her 100-day plan for presidency Today 8:54 AM
- Reddit just banned the NBA Streams subreddit Today 8:17 AM
- How to watch ‘Drunk History’ for free Today 8:00 AM
It’s time for doggie school, and this eager student just can’t wait to get outside. His tail is wagging, his feet are stomping, and he’s barking with pure excitement. Rudy! Hey, Rudy, where are you going?
Oh my god, it’s a school bus for dogs. The Doggie School Bus, operated by Oregon dog trainer Arat Montoya, picks up doggos for playtime, training, and overnight boarding.
Montoya couldn’t ask for a better review than the one he got from Rudy the dog, or a better ad than this extremely viral tweet from U.K. radio DJ Alex Toal:
The video of Rudy getting ready for school has been retweeted 170,000 times in just a day. Everyone loves this extremely good boy.
This might be the best video on the internet bruh. Like I'm real life proud of this dog. Going into the world excited to get an education. pic.twitter.com/Q3nSOUQm4V
— Weed Water Wifi (@StoppaOnline) August 14, 2017
I will gladly drive the doggy schoolbus for the remainder of my days
— Nick Sehl (@nicksehl) August 14, 2017
This dog is the best and most popular dog but you can tell he's popular because he's nice. He's no mean dog.
— Sara Benincasa (@SaraJBenincasa) August 15, 2017
Although much of the internet can be toxic and acrimonious, sometimes we get a 30-second reprieve. Best of luck to this good and pure doggo as he pursues his education.
Jay Hathaway is a former senior writer who specialized in internet memes and weird online culture. He previously served as the Daily Dot’s news editor, was a staff writer at Gawker, and edited the classic websites Urlesque and Download Squad. His work has also appeared on nymag.com, suicidegirls.com, and the Morning News.