- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors 2 Years Ago
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ 2 Years Ago
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix 2 Years Ago
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives 2 Years Ago
- Netflix ‘Living With Yourself’ trailer offers a double dose of Paul Rudd Today 2:07 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 UEFA Champions League Today 2:04 PM
- Caitlyn Jenner ridiculed with transphobic jokes during Alec Baldwin roast Today 1:27 PM
- Brad Pitt confronts his daddy issues in the sci-fi epic ‘Ad Astra’ Today 1:20 PM
- People are stanning Elizabeth Warren’s respect for a train’s quiet car Today 1:16 PM
- Far-right mobs attacked queer kids after first Pride in Ukraine city Today 1:13 PM
- Influencer who photoshopped clouds into photos is partnering with the editing app Today 12:34 PM
- Lupita Nyong’o and Danai Gurira team up for ‘Americanah’ Today 12:29 PM
- Video shows cop mocking Black ninth-grader who was detained at bus stop Today 12:27 PM
- Has Trump reversed course on fighting a war for the Saudis? Today 12:20 PM
- These iOS 13 features will have you racing to update your iPhone on Sept. 19 Today 12:05 PM
It’s time for doggie school, and this eager student just can’t wait to get outside. His tail is wagging, his feet are stomping, and he’s barking with pure excitement. Rudy! Hey, Rudy, where are you going?https://www.facebook.com/DoggieSchoolBus/videos/681441945388841/
Oh my god, it’s a school bus for dogs. The Doggie School Bus, operated by Oregon dog trainer Arat Montoya, picks up doggos for playtime, training, and overnight boarding.
Montoya couldn’t ask for a better review than the one he got from Rudy the dog, or a better ad than this extremely viral tweet from U.K. radio DJ Alex Toal:https://twitter.com/alext/status/896703900912295936
The video of Rudy getting ready for school has been retweeted 170,000 times in just a day. Everyone loves this extremely good boy.
This might be the best video on the internet bruh. Like I'm real life proud of this dog. Going into the world excited to get an education. pic.twitter.com/Q3nSOUQm4V— Weed Water Wifi (@StoppaOnline) August 14, 2017
I will gladly drive the doggy schoolbus for the remainder of my days— Nick Sehl (@nicksehl) August 14, 2017
This dog is the best and most popular dog but you can tell he's popular because he's nice. He's no mean dog.— Sara Benincasa (@SaraJBenincasa) August 15, 2017
Although much of the internet can be toxic and acrimonious, sometimes we get a 30-second reprieve. Best of luck to this good and pure doggo as he pursues his education.
Jay Hathaway is a former senior writer who specialized in internet memes and weird online culture. He previously served as the Daily Dot’s news editor, was a staff writer at Gawker, and edited the classic websites Urlesque and Download Squad. His work has also appeared on nymag.com, suicidegirls.com, and the Morning News.