- The ‘Final Destination’ movies are now streaming on Hulu 4 Years Ago
- Marvel asked ‘Maus’ author to remove Trump reference from essay–he refused 4 Years Ago
- Counselors reportedly pressured to share private info about Facebook moderators Today 1:20 PM
- Barstool Sports founder under investigation for anti-union tweets Today 12:34 PM
- Harmony Korine’s ‘The Beach Bum’ is now streaming on Hulu Today 12:19 PM
- How an Instagram feud led to the death of 9-year-old girl Today 11:08 AM
- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Today 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Today 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Today 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
A dog is one step closer to independence from humans with the help of a workable water fountain.
Is she constantly thirsty, or does she just like to watch it go? Either way, it looks to be a lot less painful than sticking one’s mouth straight on a hose. This way, this puppy gets a constant stream of water to play with and drink.
Now all she needs to do is figure out how to hold the pedal long enough to drink every time, and she’ll be set for life—at least until she breaks the pedal.
Photo via Zach Dischner/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.