Everyone loves a happy ending, but not everyone gets one. You know what everyone gets? Trash.
While most Disney princesses are lucky enough to find their prince and ride off into the sunset, we decided to make these beauties a little more relatable. You’ve already seen them reimagined as different ethnicities, Medieval warriors, superheroes, sloths, Miley Cyrus, and even men—but what’s more universal than the littered remnants of consumerist society that you see on the way to work, or during a stroll through the park?
Check out these amazing transformations as the girls go from the castle to the dumpster.
1) Sleeping Beauty as a tipped-over love seat left to decay in a field
2) Pocahontas as a gnarled bicycle tire rusting on a beach
3) Ariel as an upside-down paper bowl floating in a stream
4) Jasmine as a pile of leftover donuts sitting on top of a trash receptacle
5) Snow White as a used condom left on a sidewalk with specks of dirt in the bodily fluids
6) Belle as an assortment of dirty mattresses lying on the side of the road
7) Tiana as a discarded rubber ducky near a pile of cigarette buds
8) Cinderella as an empty Cheetos Puffs bags sitting in some mud
9) Elsa and Anna as two deflated balloons that sort of look like testicles
10) Rapunzel as Iggy Azalea
Is it us, or do these ladies look way better as garbage?
Photos via Disney/YouTube, Disney/YouTube, Disney/Twitter, Disney/Twitter, Disney/Twitter, Disney/Twitter, Disney/Twitter, lonelycheetos/Tumblr, dancentury/Flickr (CC BY 2.0), cleanbreadandcheesecreek/Flickr (CC BY 2.0), poolie/Flickr (CC BY 2.0), soundfromwayout/Flickr (CC BY 2.0), roberto_ferrari/Flickr (CC BY SA 2.0), mikecogh/Flickr (CC BY SA 2.0), RDTPop/Twitter, dancentury/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)