- Twitch streamer’s mom, roommate get into brawl during live broadcast Thursday 8:41 PM
- Top NFL draft pick Nick Bosa scrubs racist, homophobic social media activity Thursday 8:18 PM
- Jared Kushner’s ‘comprehensive immigration plan’ is just 2 bullet points Thursday 8:16 PM
- ‘Lil Billie Xanish’ is the deepfake mashup of Billie Eilish and Lil Xan Thursday 5:10 PM
- Gossip account the Shade Room to launch 3 original series on Instagram Thursday 4:46 PM
- Biden says he asked Obama not to endorse him—but people aren’t buying it Thursday 3:17 PM
- Marvel makes more money than Harry Potter and Star Wars combined Thursday 3:13 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’: Obituaries for the fallen heroes Thursday 2:51 PM
- T-Mobile, Verizon admit most Americans won’t see fast 5G Thursday 1:52 PM
- PlayStation Vue is offering a sweet streaming deal for a limited time Thursday 1:42 PM
- Twitter reportedly worried banning white nationalists would also flag some Republicans Thursday 1:31 PM
- Lawyer of cop in viral assault case calls the crime a ‘Facebook misdemeanor’ Thursday 12:33 PM
- Biden’s ‘all men’-focused announcement gets roasted Thursday 11:49 AM
- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for free Thursday 10:44 AM
- Report: Facebook is punishing Black people for talking about racism (updated) Thursday 10:15 AM
‘Eat a bag of d**ks’ just got way too literal.
For $15 plus shipping, this company will send an edible arrangement of gummy candies shaped like the male sexual organ to get your message across in a style that’s impossible to ignore.
Every order comes with a message saying “Eat a bag of dicks.” There is no customization allowed. “We feel its best if the same message is delivered to all. It keeps people guessing,” reads the company’s FAQ.
Customers remain completely anonymous troublemakers. Recipients get a bag of candy dicks. It’s that easy.
You will remain anonymous and silently chuckle to yourself for years to come as you picture them slowly degrading into a shell of the person they once were, always questioning their lives “Who sent this to me?”, “Are there more dicks on their way?” and “Why does this keep happening to me?!”. Yes their slow decent into madness will be much tastier than the bag of candy dicks you sent to them.
What are you waiting for? Send a bag of dicks today!
It bears mentioning that this is a different service from Ship a Dick, a service that sends giant cardboard dicks in the mail. The newer, flashier Dicks by Mail maintains its good-natured approach with a subtle disclaimer on its “About” page:
This site was created to put a smile on peoples faces. It’s not meant to be a threat or a way to bully. If you are sending this with the intent to ruin someones day, then maybe its you who needs to eat a bag of dicks.
Comedy fans may appreciate the reference to Louis C.K.’s take on the phrase “suck a bag of dicks.” With Dicks by Mail, the act has never been so possible.
H/T Pixable | Screengrab via YouTube/Dicks by Mail
Dylan Love is an editorial consultant and journalist whose reporting interests include emergent technology, digital media, and Russian language and culture. He is a former staff writer for the Daily Dot, and his work has been published by Business Insider, International Business Times, Men's Journal, and the Next Web.