- Trump posting altered pics on social media to make fingers look longer 4 Years Ago
- Twitch user banned after telling woman to ‘kill yourself’ during stream 4 Years Ago
- Facebook introduces ‘Community Actions’ tool to petition the government Today 2:04 PM
- Sarah Sanders, NRA deliver truly misguided MLK tributes today Today 12:58 PM
- MAGA teen who confronted Native elder says he ‘respects all races’ Today 12:57 PM
- Popular YouTube channel in danger of disappearing because of copyright claims Today 12:24 PM
- The Krassensteins’ Reddit AMA gets trolled off the internet Today 12:08 PM
- No, Trump didn’t break open the Pizzagate scandal in 2011 Today 11:23 AM
- Producer of anti-abortion film says Facebook refuses to run his ads Today 10:58 AM
- Ja Rule thinks he was also a victim of Fyre Fest Today 10:21 AM
- YouTube beef between RiceGum and H3H3 gets ugly—and personal Today 10:02 AM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ accidentally airs obituary graphic for Ruth Bader Ginsburg Today 9:40 AM
- Ocasio-Cortez helps Donkey Kong Twitch streamer raise money for trans rights Today 8:09 AM
- ‘Soni’ is a smart crime drama with poignant observations on inequality Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Arrow’ online for free Today 7:00 AM
‘Eat a bag of d**ks’ just got way too literal.
For $15 plus shipping, this company will send an edible arrangement of gummy candies shaped like the male sexual organ to get your message across in a style that’s impossible to ignore.
Every order comes with a message saying “Eat a bag of dicks.” There is no customization allowed. “We feel its best if the same message is delivered to all. It keeps people guessing,” reads the company’s FAQ.
Customers remain completely anonymous troublemakers. Recipients get a bag of candy dicks. It’s that easy.
You will remain anonymous and silently chuckle to yourself for years to come as you picture them slowly degrading into a shell of the person they once were, always questioning their lives “Who sent this to me?”, “Are there more dicks on their way?” and “Why does this keep happening to me?!”. Yes their slow decent into madness will be much tastier than the bag of candy dicks you sent to them.
What are you waiting for? Send a bag of dicks today!
It bears mentioning that this is a different service from Ship a Dick, a service that sends giant cardboard dicks in the mail. The newer, flashier Dicks by Mail maintains its good-natured approach with a subtle disclaimer on its “About” page:
This site was created to put a smile on peoples faces. It’s not meant to be a threat or a way to bully. If you are sending this with the intent to ruin someones day, then maybe its you who needs to eat a bag of dicks.
Comedy fans may appreciate the reference to Louis C.K.’s take on the phrase “suck a bag of dicks.” With Dicks by Mail, the act has never been so possible.
H/T Pixable | Screengrab via YouTube/Dicks by Mail
Dylan Love is an editorial consultant and journalist whose reporting interests include emergent technology, digital media, and Russian language and culture. He is a former staff writer for the Daily Dot, and his work has been published by Business Insider, International Business Times, Men's Journal, and the Next Web.