- New Apex Legends characters leaked by data miners 2 Years Ago
- Ken Jeong falls back on crude humor and lazy stereotypes in ‘You Complete Me, Ho’ 2 Years Ago
- 14 artsy cartoon mugs that’ll help make your days more creative Today 12:15 PM
- Netflix cancels ‘Jessica Jones’ and ‘The Punisher’ Today 11:26 AM
- YouTube is fueling the rise in flat earth believers Today 11:04 AM
- Review: Crackdown 3 is not a world worth saving Today 11:00 AM
- Scathing privacy report calls Facebook a ‘digital gangster’ Today 10:50 AM
- 21 Savage goes deep on 21 Savage memes Today 10:49 AM
- Everyone is debating the number of towels you should own Today 10:47 AM
- How to unlock the Fortnite Prisoner stage 4 skin Today 10:45 AM
- Julian Assange reportedly nominated for Nobel Peace Prize Today 10:27 AM
- Major U.S. airlines will soon implement nonbinary gender options Today 10:21 AM
- Trump calls 25th Amendment talk a ‘coup’ attempt Today 8:42 AM
- The Hatebook: Inside Facebook’s thriving subculture of racism Today 7:29 AM
- Anthony Hamilton’s national anthem at All-Star game sparks MVP meme Today 7:02 AM
Naturally, you know that any ungulate—a diverse collection of big-ass hoofed animals—running full speed into your chest is going to wreck you right good.
But it’s one thing to know it, and a totally different thing to see it.
So… see it.
— ABC News (@ABC) April 11, 2017
That is 25-year-old aspiring rapper Rap It Fire, of the group Reka-nation, and he joined wrecked nation there.
The artist, whose real name is Cary McCook, said the incident occurred on April Fools’ Day, and that no one believed him until he was able to get surveillance footage and show it to his friends.
Clearly, he got popped. But he can also dish it out.
Posted by Reka-Nation on Friday, January 27, 2017
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]