- Professional media person: Poor people have money but they just waste it on ‘benders’ 2 Years Ago
- Netflix acquires highest-grossing blockbuster of 2019 (so far) 2 Years Ago
- Ocasio-Cortez blasts media over home reports after Coast Guard member’s hit list revealed Today 8:52 AM
- Are you being harassed by a Bernie Bro or a Bernie bot? Today 7:30 AM
- Jason Reitman is empowering toxic ‘Ghostbusters’ fanboys Today 6:55 AM
- The Twitter accounts taking on journalism’s straight, white, cis male problem Today 6:30 AM
- 12 essential Amazon Echo accessories for your smart home Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘A Place to Call Home’ online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Report: Disney yanks YouTube ad spending following child exploitation accusations Wednesday 7:56 PM
- These people are organizing Fyre Fest live-action role-play parties Wednesday 6:35 PM
- White woman berates Mexican restaurant manager for speaking Spanish Wednesday 4:12 PM
- In Pixar short ‘Kitbull,’ a cat and pit bull become unlikely friends Wednesday 3:48 PM
- Stop exploiting the Jussie Smollett case to discredit LGBTQ hate crime victims Wednesday 3:28 PM
- The best Netflix original movies of 2019 Wednesday 3:20 PM
- Pinterest is reportedly blocking vaccination searches Wednesday 2:53 PM
Malls suck. They’re relics of a bygone era when people could afford to overstuff their closets and actually had the time to loiter. Now, nobody’s got time for the mall. Not even this deer.
The deer found himself stuck inside an American Eagle at a Stillwater, Oklahoma mall on Thursday, to its absolute horror. Either it had just been caught stealing or the reality of the store’s banality began to set it in, because that deer bolted the fuck outta there, busting through a glass window and straight into freedom.
We feel you, deer.
A former Weekend Editor at the Daily Dot, April Siese's reporting covers everything from technology and politics to web culture and humor. Her work has been published by Bustle, Uproxx, Death and Taxes, Rolling Stone, the Daily Beast, Thrillist, Atlas Obscura, and others. Siese joined Quartz in December 2016.