Look at this kid. Look at him dance. He knows something about life that we don’t.
This Russian dancing kid jived and fist-bumped and Robot-ed into our hearts via a YouTube video delightfully titled “Russian Kid at Club Can’t Be Bothered With Any F**ks.” He is the pint-sized groove machine we all wish we could become when we enter awful places where people are forced to dance. He is the spirit animal of Gawker’s Max Read.
Also in today’s Dotted Lines:
- This high school senior won a dunk contest by jumping over two Kobe Bryant-sized dudes.
- WTF moments at the CMT Country Music awards.
- Home Depot chic: Paper‘s favorite new fashion trend.
- Eight endangered languages that could soon disappear.
- JCPenney denies having more Nazi-related problems.
- This CEO makes an employee record every move. All for that sweet delicious #content.
- More fails: Pool party edition.