- Hillary Clinton also thinks Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian bot 4 Years Ago
- TikTok girls dancing to voicemails from sh*tty exes is a vibe 4 Years Ago
- Netflix reports strong growth—but it faces 3 major hurdles in Q4 4 Years Ago
- Telegram is hosting videos of extrajudicial killings in Syria 4 Years Ago
- ‘El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie’ tops 8 million viewers in first week Today 11:31 AM
- ‘Uncut Gems’ brings a high-stakes gambling risk to life Today 11:29 AM
- Mark Zuckerberg gives a revisionist history about why he started Facebook in big speech Today 10:52 AM
- Would Hitler be allowed to tweet? Today 10:21 AM
- Twitch star Amouranth caught driving while streaming Today 9:26 AM
- John Mulaney rails on e-scooters after ‘baby boomer’ nearly hits his dog Today 9:07 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Newcastle Today 9:00 AM
- How to stream Atletico Madrid vs. Valencia Today 9:00 AM
- ‘Bully. Coward. Victim.’ dives deep into the life of an ‘evil’ man Today 8:42 AM
- Paul Rudd acts his tail off in Netflix’s ‘Living With Yourself’ Today 8:15 AM
- Amazon’s ‘Modern Love’ adaptation feels like an ad for love Today 7:00 AM
Little bro upstages his talented older sister with shower dance
You better work, kiddo.
Kids are experts at annoying their older siblings, but a truly excellent young troll can actually upstage their kin. That’s what one bold little boy did while his sister recorded herself belting some Robin Thicke in the bathroom.
The bro wastes no time, immediately breaking into fabulous dance moves in the shower behind his oblivious sister. Sure, she’s good at singing. But we all know who the true star is.
First he poses with an avant-garde hand raise, ready to dance for his life.
Then he presses up against the glass, working his angles and establishing himself as the supreme. It’s very Britney/Madonna in “Me Against The Music,” but this time it’s “Me Against My Older Sister.”
Body roll time, yassss queen.
Giving us some back. You. Bet-tah. Werk.
Strike a final pose!
He needs to get on a reality show ASAP.
And hey, older sis, you’re not too shabby yourself.
Photos via Tumblr/weloveshortvideos
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.