- Marianne Williams announces plan for a Department of Peace 6 Years Ago
- PewDiePie marries Marzia—and shares photos of YouTube’s royal wedding 6 Years Ago
- How to stream Club América vs. Tigres UANL in the Leagues Cup semis Today 8:17 AM
- Deadpool unmasked: Here’s everything you need to know about Marvel’s anti-hero Today 7:53 AM
- Fantasy football 2019: Your team-by-team AFC preview Today 7:45 AM
- Invader Zim is still delightfully weird in ‘Enter the Florpus’ Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ is getting a totally unnecessary re-release Today 6:43 AM
- People are demanding the man who filmed the killing of Eric Garner be freed with #FreeRamsey Monday 7:36 PM
- Billie Eilish’s ‘Bad Guy’ unseats ‘Old Town Road’ from the No. 1 spot Monday 6:11 PM
- People think Ghislaine Maxwell was Photoshopped in those In-N-Out photos Monday 5:41 PM
- People are transfixed by a TikTok cat dancing along to ‘Mr. Sandman’ Monday 4:52 PM
- Nazi troll pretending to be antifa in Portland gets outed by internet Monday 4:15 PM
- ‘Dear White People’ season 3 reflects the exhaustion of the times—for better or for worse Monday 3:59 PM
- ‘Seinfeld’ and ‘Friends’ fans feud over which sitcom is better Monday 3:57 PM
- Anti-abortion centers are getting around Google’s misinformation policy Monday 3:45 PM
Daily Fluff: Astounding puppy ages 7 years for every human year
The 2-year-old pup is already a teenager.
Scientists are baffled by a Russian dog who has been aging at an amazing rate of 7 years for every human year since he was born.
“The puppy was born in 2011,” said Russian scientist Sergey Federov, “but already he’s approaching age fourteen. It’s just astonishing.”
The Russian Ministry of Health has dispatched a team to investigate the dog and make sure his rapid aging is not the result of an infectious agent.
In the U.S., the CDC has closed all puppy travel into the country from Russia until further notice.