- Apple warns coronavirus expected to cause iPhone ‘supply shortages’ Monday 7:59 PM
- Will ‘The Bachelor’ end without an engagement? Monday 7:44 PM
- This ‘Little Women’ scene just became a meme Monday 7:03 PM
- Playable version of Blizzard’s ‘StarCraft: Ghost’ leaks online nearly 15 years after cancelation Monday 6:31 PM
- This Twitter extension can block unsolicited nudes from your inbox Monday 6:01 PM
- Jeffree Star wears cornrows after being accused of cultural appropriation Monday 4:49 PM
- Jeff Bezos says he’ll commit $10 billion to combat climate change Monday 4:18 PM
- A TikTok user went on a mission to turn his urine blue by chugging food coloring Monday 3:55 PM
- YouTuber’s vacation in ‘Bali’ was actually staged at Ikea Monday 3:14 PM
- Video shows liquor store manager calling employee ‘f*cking worthless’ Monday 1:16 PM
- Instagram influencer scams followers out of $1.5 million Monday 12:22 PM
- Why did the Israeli military tweet this thirst trap? Monday 10:43 AM
- Jake Paul wants you to have financial freedom… by paying him a monthly fee Monday 10:40 AM
- Tweets from Sanders supporters are terrifying the establishment Monday 10:15 AM
- Zuckerberg says he supports 1 bill in Congress that would regulate Facebook Monday 10:11 AM
Daily Fluff: Frenchie and pug to star in ‘Lethal Weapon’ reboot
When the plan to film another Lethal Weapon movie was announced at Cannes in May, everyone assumed Mel Gibson and Danny Glover would reprise their roles.
When Joel Silver and Richard Donner announced their intentions to film another Lethal Weapon movie at Cannes last May, everyone assumed Mel Gibson and Danny Glover would reprise their roles. However, Gibson reportedly still has no interest in the long-rumored sequel.
So what are Silver and Donner up to?
According to a report on Deadline.com, the project isn’t a sequel, but a full franchise reboot.
“With Gibson not interested, Warner Bros. has put Lethal Weapon 5 on ice,” said the site. “Instead Donner has penned a reboot of the series and sources tell Deadline that two dogs have been cast to star in the new film.”
The Fluffington Post has learned that the two leading roles have indeed been given to a pug and a french bulldog that are relative unknowns in the industry.
Filming is expected to begin in January and the movie has a planned release of holiday 2014.