- Amy Klobuchar devouring Ivanka Trump is the 2020 vore crossover no one wanted 7 Years Ago
- Review: Hulu’s ‘Devs’ is a brilliant work of near-future science fiction Today 11:53 AM
- Rapper Pop Smoke dead at 20 Today 11:42 AM
- KSI says he will back Team YouTube if Logan Paul fights Antonio Brown Today 11:29 AM
- William Barr questions whether tech companies should be protected for user content Today 11:10 AM
- The Bloomberg campaign has reached its post-parody zenith Today 10:35 AM
- Ben Affleck explains why he lied about his back tattoo Today 10:28 AM
- Kim Kardashian West accidentally praises Jeff Bezos for threatening to fire employees Today 10:19 AM
- Young Thug blasted for intentionally misgendering Dwayne Wade’s daughter Today 10:17 AM
- Is the Lovers and Friends festival a Fyre fiasco waiting to happen? Today 10:16 AM
- Justin Bieber does ‘Yummy’ TikTok dance and talks about ‘mind control’ on ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Today 10:12 AM
- How to watch tonight’s Nevada 2020 Democratic presidential debate Today 10:00 AM
- The ‘Naked Philanthropist’ and Kent State gun girl are beefing online Today 9:25 AM
- Maine implemented a strict privacy law—corporations are now claiming it violates their free speech Today 9:11 AM
- Review: This is just the beginning for ‘Dreams’ Today 7:30 AM
Daily Fluff: Dog disappointed manky old boot isn’t portkey
Golden Retriever’s Harry Potter fandom might have gotten out of control.
A Golden Retriever from Brighton, UK is unsure how he’ll get to the Quidditch World Cup after discovering that a “manky old boot” he found on a nearby hill was in fact not a Portkey.
“I keep trying to tell him that Harry Potter was a book and there’s no such thing as a Portkey,” said Oswald Lubberstuck, a close friend of the dog. “But he just keeps searching on the Internet to see if he can locate an entrance to the ‘Floo Network’ or find a stopping point for the ‘Knight Bus’ nearby.”
Sources tell The Fluffington Post that the dog does not know how to Apparate.