- Lizzo called a ‘snitch’ for accusing Postmates runner of stealing food 7 Years Ago
- Government sues Edward Snowden for breaking a non-disclosure agreement 7 Years Ago
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Olympiacos in the Champions League Today 1:56 PM
- ‘Love Island’ star’s Instagram photo doctored for MAGA hat ad Today 1:16 PM
- Los Tigres del Norte carry on Johnny Cash’s legacy in stellar Folsom Prison concert film Today 1:05 PM
- Keke Palmer’s ‘sorry to this man’ meme is perfect Today 12:59 PM
- Hoodies with fake bullet holes from prominent school shootings spark outrage Today 12:44 PM
- Instagram apologizes for censoring pictures of fish Today 12:40 PM
- George R.R. Martin clarifies some things about the ‘Game of Thrones’ Targaryen prequel Today 12:20 PM
- Bill Mitchell, the Trump-loving QAnon scammer, is pushing ammunition for a civil war Today 11:53 AM
- How to stream Tigres vs. Cruz Azul in the Leagues Cup final Today 11:48 AM
- How to stream Bayern Munich vs. Belgrade Red Star in Champions League action Today 11:36 AM
- HBO Max gains the streaming rights to ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Today 11:30 AM
- Everyone hates this Russian rapper’s pro-Putin music video Today 10:34 AM
- Skull fire logs are here to make you look like a gleeful murderer Today 10:30 AM
Daily Fluff: Dog disappointed manky old boot isn’t portkey
Golden Retriever’s Harry Potter fandom might have gotten out of control.
A Golden Retriever from Brighton, UK is unsure how he’ll get to the Quidditch World Cup after discovering that a “manky old boot” he found on a nearby hill was in fact not a Portkey.
“I keep trying to tell him that Harry Potter was a book and there’s no such thing as a Portkey,” said Oswald Lubberstuck, a close friend of the dog. “But he just keeps searching on the Internet to see if he can locate an entrance to the ‘Floo Network’ or find a stopping point for the ‘Knight Bus’ nearby.”
Sources tell The Fluffington Post that the dog does not know how to Apparate.