- Pornhub takes down videos secretly filmed in a college women’s locker room 5 Years Ago
- Google Maps on iPhone now shows you speed traps 5 Years Ago
- Here’s why you’re seeing ‘rise and shine’ all over social media 5 Years Ago
- AOC grills Zuckerberg over false political ads on Facebook 5 Years Ago
- Fox News promotes pro-faith, anti-antifa film ‘The Reliant’ Today 3:17 PM
- Cardi B to star in ‘Fast & Furious 9’ Today 3:12 PM
- AOC on opening her DMs: ‘By this morning, it was trash’ Today 2:26 PM
- The ending to Netflix’s ‘Eli’ has divided viewers Today 2:07 PM
- Teen consumes ungodly amount of meat, becomes meme Today 2:07 PM
- Edward Snowden says 9/11 could have been stopped on Joe Rogan podcast Today 1:44 PM
- TikTok releases safety videos Today 1:30 PM
- Instagram to label fake news as ‘False Information’ Today 1:28 PM
- A handy guide to deciding which VSCO filter your photo needs Today 12:35 PM
- Mom calls out teacher for painting fake bullet wound on her son’s face Today 12:04 PM
- It’s time to find the right router for your home Today 11:54 AM
As the saying goes, “Out of the mouths of babes…”
Reddit user jordans_life was spending time with his young niece Harper when she decided to show off her imitation of a longshoreman. He began with the usual Christmas patter, but as soon as she began deploying longshoreman vocabulary, things got a little dicey. When he asked Harper who she liked better, Santa Claus or mommy, he got an answer that took him by surprise.
Realizing she had gotten a rise out of her audience, Harper then launched into her best Joe Pesci imitation, answering every question by shouting “F**k you!” at the top of her lungs.
As with most kids, Harper’s attention span only lasted so long, so she and her uncle moved on to a game of hide and go seek. Luckily, someone had the foresight to roll video and capture this memory, which will no doubt be played at every family gathering for the next half-century.
Allen Weiner has been a market research analyst in the area of new media and technology since 1994. He’s worked as writer, publisher and newspaper executive. He is the co-founder and publisher of Kombucha Network and the former managing vice president of Gartner.