- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate player’s trans flag removed for being ‘political’ Monday 7:37 PM
- Does Donald Trump Jr. know what American soldiers do? Monday 7:17 PM
- Sophie Turner has a hot take on Arya’s ‘Game of Thrones’ sex scene Monday 6:50 PM
- Parked Tesla Model S bursts into flames in shocking video Monday 3:12 PM
- Fortnite is getting an Avengers Endgame event Monday 2:44 PM
- The living are facing the end of the world in the latest ‘Game of Thrones’ Monday 2:37 PM
- The best Korean beauty toners for your skincare routine Monday 2:33 PM
- Warren’s plan to cancel student debt stimulates the bad-take economy Monday 2:27 PM
- Video shows Easter Bunny punching man on sidewalk Monday 2:09 PM
- The 7 best lubes for when you wanna do butt stuff Monday 2:00 PM
- 11 best sex toys under $35 to blow your mind Monday 1:30 PM
- Twitch streamer inadvertently documents all the times she was sexually, verbally harassed on vacation Monday 1:12 PM
- Raptors coach Nick Nurse becomes a relatable meme Monday 1:12 PM
- Man wears bandage that blends in with his skin tone, and Twitter has all the feelings Monday 12:55 PM
- The 8 best Korean sunscreens to add to your bag Monday 12:15 PM
Young girl has an adorably foul-mouthed response to uncle’s questions
She embraces the swear word with wild abandon.
As the saying goes, “Out of the mouths of babes…”
Reddit user jordans_life was spending time with his young niece Harper when she decided to show off her imitation of a longshoreman. He began with the usual Christmas patter, but as soon as she began deploying longshoreman vocabulary, things got a little dicey. When he asked Harper who she liked better, Santa Claus or mommy, he got an answer that took him by surprise.
Realizing she had gotten a rise out of her audience, Harper then launched into her best Joe Pesci imitation, answering every question by shouting “F**k you!” at the top of her lungs.
As with most kids, Harper’s attention span only lasted so long, so she and her uncle moved on to a game of hide and go seek. Luckily, someone had the foresight to roll video and capture this memory, which will no doubt be played at every family gathering for the next half-century.
Allen Weiner has been a market research analyst in the area of new media and technology since 1994. He’s worked as writer, publisher and newspaper executive. He is the co-founder and publisher of Kombucha Network and the former managing vice president of Gartner.