- How to watch ‘Kidding’ for free 4 Years Ago
- What’s the deal with Bran Stark at the end of ‘Game of Thrones’? Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch TruTV online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Fans call out Madonna for edited Eurovision video Tuesday 9:36 PM
- Partnered Twitch streamer temporarily banned for airing troll’s racist message Tuesday 8:45 PM
- Reddit theory says fans are wrong about who won ‘Game of Thrones’ Tuesday 6:52 PM
- Elon Musk hires ‘absolute unit’ sheep meme creator to be Tesla’s social media manager Tuesday 6:12 PM
- Jason Momoa stands by his Khaleesi after the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Tuesday 4:05 PM
- Airbnb, 23andMe partner for creepy heritage travel recommendations Tuesday 3:26 PM
- Rep. Katie Porter goes viral again for trouncing Ben Carson (updated) Tuesday 3:26 PM
- This deepfake takes Bill Hader’s Schwarzenegger impression to the next level Tuesday 2:58 PM
- Wanda Sykes rails against Trump and offers much-needed perspective in ‘Not Normal’ Tuesday 2:41 PM
- Man arrested after allegedly threatening to shoot YouTube employees Tuesday 2:13 PM
- Some House Dems are backing away from the Save the Internet Act Tuesday 1:40 PM
- Thousands sign petition calling for Danny DeVito to play Wolverine Tuesday 1:02 PM
This toddler is way too turnt.
Ditch the nursery rhymes and toss those lullabies in the trash. In the 21st century, kids only care about listening to today’s hottest pop and hip hop. If you don’t believe me, just take it from the baby that loves to bounce to 2 Chainz or the tyke that can only be soothed by Katy Perry.
Now we’ve got another Top-40-loving toddler to add to the list: Lena. Try as her uncle might to calm her cries with the classic children’s song “Wheels On The Bus,” Lean just isn’t letting up. But once he puts on O.T. Genasis’ “CoCo,” it’s a completely different story.
From the second this fussy 8-week-old hears the California rapper’s viral hit, her screaming subsides. By the time the familiar chorus hits, she’s practically nodding along.
If Lena’s experience is representative of kids today, the next time you head to a baby shower, ditch the Baby Einstein CDs and bring a Spotify premium subscription instead.
Photo via tamakisono/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.