Every day, city dwellers pass by street musicians without a second thought. But you’ll want to pay attention to this one.
He’s a one-man band walking the streets of Croatia for your entertainment. And he’s damn good at it. We only get a small taste of his act, but he’s doing the following things:
- playing guitar
- walking in step with bells on his shoes
- blowing into a harmonica, a kazoo, or a whistle
- carrying a speaker, drums, and cymbals on his back
- holding a money bag in front of him
- ringing a bell whenever someone donates
And not only is he accomplishing all of this without falling over, he’s actually pretty good at it.
Photo via Theresa Watson/Youtube | Remix by Jason Reed