- Lawsuit alleges YouTube’s unboxing videos are ‘abusive’ ads aimed at kids Sunday 3:48 PM
- Dr. Dre shades Lori Loughlin with Instagram flex about his daughter getting into USC Sunday 3:13 PM
- University of Georgia frat’s racist Snapchat video draws campus outrage Sunday 1:21 PM
- Facing criticism for eating fish, vegan YouTube star Rawvana speaks out Sunday 10:47 AM
- Arnold Schwarzenegger chases mini-pony in new TikTok video Sunday 9:19 AM
- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest Sunday 8:00 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on healthcare? Sunday 7:30 AM
- How to (legally) stream live TV on Kodi Sunday 7:00 AM
- ‘Delhi Crime’ tackles inequality and women’s rights Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets ‘canceled’ over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
What a bargain.
Ever dreamed/nightmared of owning your very own ghost town so you could freak out lost road-trippers as they drive through looking for gas and a place to lodge for the night? Now’s your chance.
Colorado’s Cabin Creek has been deserted since the 1970s after a murder spooked everyone out of town. And now it’s up for sale on Craigslist for $350,000. Talk about a bargain, right?
The town is located in Adams County, about 45 minutes east of Denver, and encompasses just under five acres of property. You’ll be getting an old service station, an abandoned motel, a small house, and a café that apparently had the best chicken fried steak in the state.
Current owner James Johnson originally bought the town hoping to turn it into a tourist hot spot, but now he’s looking to retire with his wife somewhere else. It’s unknown if any hauntings have pushed Johnson to ditch Cabin Creek.
The Craigslist ad has more details for anyone interested in splurging on the ghost town. This isn’t a deal you can just click past without considering.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.