- ‘Rick and Morty’ episode title reveal highlights how dumb episode title reveals are 3 Years Ago
- Ajit Pai is unhappy states are bucking his agency’s net neutrality repeal 3 Years Ago
- Paul Rudd’s appearance on ‘Hot Ones’ becomes an instantly iconic meme Today 8:23 AM
- Network of fake news sites in Michigan appears to be right-wing propaganda effort Today 6:30 AM
- ‘BoJack Horseman’ hints at a brutal reckoning in its final season Today 5:30 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Slavia Praha in the Champions League Today 2:00 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Ajax in the Champions League Today 1:00 AM
- People are using #WheresLindsey to criticize Graham over Trump ‘lynching’ defense Tuesday 8:22 PM
- 2 Proud Boys sentenced to 4 years in prison for attacking antifa protesters Tuesday 7:20 PM
- Paul Joseph Watson is very upset by bartender serving beer with her butt Tuesday 6:24 PM
- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes Tuesday 5:28 PM
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca Tuesday 5:27 PM
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity Tuesday 5:02 PM
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success Tuesday 4:50 PM
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history Tuesday 4:31 PM
Ever dreamed/nightmared of owning your very own ghost town so you could freak out lost road-trippers as they drive through looking for gas and a place to lodge for the night? Now’s your chance.
Colorado’s Cabin Creek has been deserted since the 1970s after a murder spooked everyone out of town. And now it’s up for sale on Craigslist for $350,000. Talk about a bargain, right?
The town is located in Adams County, about 45 minutes east of Denver, and encompasses just under five acres of property. You’ll be getting an old service station, an abandoned motel, a small house, and a café that apparently had the best chicken fried steak in the state.
Current owner James Johnson originally bought the town hoping to turn it into a tourist hot spot, but now he’s looking to retire with his wife somewhere else. It’s unknown if any hauntings have pushed Johnson to ditch Cabin Creek.
The Craigslist ad has more details for anyone interested in splurging on the ghost town. This isn’t a deal you can just click past without considering.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.