- Majority of threats made since El Paso and Dayton shootings have been made online Thursday 8:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Thursday 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Thursday 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Thursday 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Thursday 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Thursday 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Thursday 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games (updated) Thursday 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Thursday 12:20 PM
Watch 3 cats inhale this can of Reddi-wip
What do they want? Whipped cream! When do they want it? Meow!
Times used to be so much simpler. People used to stop and talk to their neighbors, you could fill up your tank for a $1.25, and cats used to delight in the simple pleasures of lapping up warm milk.
But these felines aren’t the simple house cats of yore. This bougie threesome is part of the “gimme meow” generation that wants dairy delivered to its mouth as fast as possible and is all to happy to express perpetual its disappointment in humans.
But how did these kitties get so hooked on that fresh-from-the-can goodness that is Reddi-wip? The YouTuber who uploaded the video said she made the tragic mistake of giving the cats whipped cream once and “this is what happens every time we use it now.” Take note, fellow feline owners.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.