Cat accidentally takes Adderall and gets pretty loopy

A cat accidentally got her paws on some human medication that made her confused and pretty loopy.

While seeing cats on catnip—a product specifically designed for them—can often be amusing, it’s less funny when they come in contact with something they’re not supposed to have. Felina the cat somehow managed to eat two extended-release Adderall pills, and for a portion of the day, she walked around in circles and chased her tail.

Fortunately, Felina is fine—after what YouTube user SiriusCJS describes as “a pretty scary 24 hours”—but chances are the Adderall pills will now be far beyond the cat’s reach.

Remember: If your cat ends up eating human medication, you should take it to a vet.

Screengrab via SiriusCJS/YouTube

Michelle Jaworski

Michelle Jaworski

Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.