- Senator calls Facebook’s current election disinformation efforts ‘inadequate’ in letter 5 Years Ago
- The Phillie Phanatic mascot unveils a slimmer makeover 5 Years Ago
- YouTuber threatened with arrest after rapping about being a girl from Mecca 5 Years Ago
- Video shows flat-Earther ‘daredevil’ crashing to death after homemade rocket fails 5 Years Ago
- Cardi B defends Dwyane Wade’s daughter during Instagram Live 5 Years Ago
- YouTube briefly shuts down beloved ‘lofi hip hop radio’ channel, launching a new meme 5 Years Ago
- Neil deGrasse Tyson points out that Elsa from ‘Frozen’ has ‘horse-sized eyeballs’ Today 10:58 AM
- Republicans as Sanders rises: Watch out, we may vote for Trump Today 10:54 AM
- Amazon series ‘Hunters’ criticized by Auschwitz Memorial over fictionalized scene Today 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Gentefied’ is actually made for people of color Today 9:28 AM
- Drug dealer loses $60 million after misplacing his Bitcoin code Today 9:18 AM
- TSA bans employees from using TikTok Today 9:09 AM
- PewDiePie rips Jake Paul, calls his money-making venture ‘complete bullsh*t’ Today 9:05 AM
- Can a lawsuit in Illinois stop a dangerous new facial recognition app? Today 6:30 AM
- Fan uncovers ‘Westworld’ trailers hidden on fictional company’s website Sunday 8:18 PM
Competitive eating champ inhales a monster burrito in under 2 minutes
This skinny dude destroyed an 18-inch burrito in the blink of an eye.
Longtime competitive eater Matt Stonie has plenty of amazing accomplishments to his name—like eating five Big macs in under one minute, for example—but demolishing an 18-inch burrito in under two minutes might be his most impressive feat yet.
The massive wrap, nicknamed Burritozilla, weighs a total of five pounds and was one of Stonie’s first big competitive eating challenges when he began eating as a sport some five years ago. At the time, he failed to finish it twice before eventually polishing the entire thing off on his third try, which took him over 15 minutes.
This time around things go a whole lot smoother. Stonie destroys the entire thing in roughly 1 minute and 50 seconds, which is a remarkable, stomach-churning improvement.
Screengrab via Matt Stonie/YouTube
Mike Wehner is a former tech editor for the Daily Dot who now writes for BGR. His work has appeared everywhere from Yahoo to CNN, and there’s a good chance his Apple Watch is dead right now.