- How to stream 49ers vs. Redskins in Week 7 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Cardinals vs. Giants in Week 7 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Packers vs. Raiders in Week 7 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Vikings vs. Lions in Week 7 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Rams vs. Falcons in Week 7 4 Years Ago
- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring Today 11:32 AM
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Today 8:53 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Today 7:00 AM
- Why 8chan’s founder is fighting to keep the infamous message board dead Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Arizona State vs. Utah Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Michigan vs. Penn State Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Florida vs. South Carolina Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Crystal Palace Today 1:00 AM
If the phrase “suds nuns” experiences a spike in Google searches today, we have cartoonist Berkeley Breathed to blame.
Breathed recently returned to his much-beloved comic strip Bloom County after more than two decades away, posting new installments on Facebook.
The first new comic begins with Opus the penguin awaking from a 25-year nap, ready to discover the world in the present day. And in Thursday’s strip, that meant learning about Google.
Amazingly, the search results for “suds nuns” are not that bad. Although once people start noticing the new Bloom County comic, we expect this unexpected search term to skyrocket on the Google Trends page.
Photo via Library of Congress/Wikimedia (Public Domain)
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor