- What is the TikTok drink and can you still get it? Thursday 9:27 PM
- “Party, Party, Party” TikTok meme grapples with party culture Thursday 8:43 PM
- Baby Yoda was just added to Sims 4 Thursday 7:54 PM
- Religious conservatives petition Netflix to pull ‘gay Jesus’ Christmas comedy Thursday 7:19 PM
- Kylie Jenner criticized for yet another expensive car post Thursday 5:57 PM
- Apex Legends became a major Pornhub search in 2019 Thursday 5:15 PM
- CBS accidentally interviewed InfoWars host as regular Trump supporter Thursday 4:31 PM
- TLC accused of fatphobia, fetishization with show about ‘mixed-weight’ couples Thursday 3:41 PM
- Betting odds show KSI could fight FaZe Sensei, Jake Paul, or Justin Bieber next Thursday 3:20 PM
- Nick Cannon releases another thirsty Eminem diss track Thursday 2:59 PM
- Dogs at polling stations are helping bark out the vote in the U.K. Thursday 1:00 PM
- Streamers dominated Pornhub searches in 2019 Thursday 12:59 PM
- Pro and anti-boot factions emerge in wake of ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ trailer Thursday 12:31 PM
- The ‘Rise of Skywalker’ press tour has turned into a rehash of ‘The Last Jedi’ Thursday 12:18 PM
- What’s in a TikTok username? Thursday 12:00 PM
Wait till you see what Bill Nye gave an Internet stranger for Valentine’s Day
Out of this world.
If you’ve already gotten your bae their Valentine’s Day gift, don’t let them catch wind of Bill Nye‘s killer V-Day game. Because your stuffed animal and box of chocolates are sure to pale in comparison.
As part of the Imgurian Valentine’s Day Exchange, user @capewoman8 was lucky enough to get matched with everyone’s favorite scientist. He went above and beyond, incorporating his own #personalbrand into the gift package—while also keeping in mind what capewoman8 might like.
In line with his status as science guy, Nye wrote a cosmic love poem with some adorable heavenly bodies.
And after looking at his assigned Imgurian’s profile and seeing that she’s a friend of felines, he decided to ship her cats off to the stars. Well, sort of.
Check out the slew of other gifts that Nye sent his beloved:
Meanwhile, we’ll just sob about being single and not having Nye’s phone number.
Screengrab via Nick Graham/YouTube | Remix by Gabe Bergado
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.