- This Twitter account is parodying Amazon customer service Thursday 8:52 PM
- How to live stream Oleksandr Gvozdyk vs. Artur Beterbiev Thursday 7:00 PM
- Shaggy says an online scammer is impersonating him Thursday 6:53 PM
- IRL Barbie Malibu Dreamhouse available to rent on Airbnb Thursday 6:16 PM
- Men’s Humor trolled for unknowingly tweeting Grindr conversation Thursday 5:29 PM
- How to stream Dominick Reyes vs. Chris Weidman Thursday 5:00 PM
- Jennifer Aniston had a finsta before officially joining Instagram Thursday 4:35 PM
- Facebook denies moderating comments under Zuckerberg’s big free speech live stream Thursday 2:38 PM
- ‘My headphones’ meme proves our music is sadder than we look Thursday 1:53 PM
- ‘Time for an upgrade’ meme shows Kamala Harris’ team is too online Thursday 1:35 PM
- Prison guards reportedly mocked trans inmates in private Facebook groups Thursday 1:33 PM
- Gradient is the new celebrity look-alike app winning over influencers Thursday 12:46 PM
- Trolls accuse cosplayer of ‘appropriating’ Joker culture (updated) Thursday 12:28 PM
- Every Studio Ghibli movie will stream exclusively on HBO Max Thursday 12:24 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 saw its highest viewer numbers yet Thursday 12:01 PM
Wait till you see what Bill Nye gave an Internet stranger for Valentine’s Day
Out of this world.
If you’ve already gotten your bae their Valentine’s Day gift, don’t let them catch wind of Bill Nye‘s killer V-Day game. Because your stuffed animal and box of chocolates are sure to pale in comparison.
As part of the Imgurian Valentine’s Day Exchange, user @capewoman8 was lucky enough to get matched with everyone’s favorite scientist. He went above and beyond, incorporating his own #personalbrand into the gift package—while also keeping in mind what capewoman8 might like.
In line with his status as science guy, Nye wrote a cosmic love poem with some adorable heavenly bodies.
And after looking at his assigned Imgurian’s profile and seeing that she’s a friend of felines, he decided to ship her cats off to the stars. Well, sort of.
Check out the slew of other gifts that Nye sent his beloved:
Meanwhile, we’ll just sob about being single and not having Nye’s phone number.
Screengrab via Nick Graham/YouTube | Remix by Gabe Bergado
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.