- ‘Watchmen’ delivers a surprisingly conventional superhero finale Sunday 10:11 PM
- Facebook ads are spreading misinformation about HIV Sunday 10:11 PM
- Military investigates students’ suspected white power hand signs at football game Sunday 9:41 PM
- North Carolina man allegedly stole $88K then posted it on Instagram Sunday 8:34 PM
- People are pissed a CGI influencer said she was sexually assaulted Sunday 4:56 PM
- BTS’ RM says he’s lost 33 AirPods Sunday 3:59 PM
- Taylor Swift’s ‘hyper-realistic’ cat cake is scaring fans Sunday 3:03 PM
- Nick Cannon is reportedly playing his Eminem diss track on repeat Sunday 1:20 PM
- College quarterback blasted by ex-girlfriend in savage AF breakup TikTok Sunday 12:27 PM
- Hallmark pulls ad featuring lesbian couple after conservative protest Sunday 11:27 AM
- Actress’ tweet calling out fellow passenger for not moving seats backfires Sunday 10:43 AM
- The 10 most influential hashtags of the decade Sunday 6:30 AM
- A lonely grandma sought family to spend Christmas with on Craigslist Saturday 5:45 PM
- Airbnb bans white supremacists tied to Iron March forum Saturday 5:07 PM
- Did a Twitter user really get tricked into naming baby ‘Jack Ingof’? Saturday 4:46 PM
If you don’t mind getting your hands dirty for Oct. 31, HalloweenCostumes.com has an idea that will make you the messiest, yet possibly sexiest patron at your local Halloween party.
It’s a combo costume (the No. 2 combo, obviously) that includes the Halloween-themed black bun Whopper from Burger King and the green poop that was sure to follow. Not only is it a green poop costume you can assemble in less time than it takes you to digest the 660-calorie burger, but it’s also supposedly sexy.
The scatalogical meme emerged earlier this month, when Burger King patrons began posting on social media that the Halloween Whopper was turning their fecal matter a frightful color.
And just in time for Halloween.
So, how do you go about creating a sexy poop costume? As HalloweenCostumes.com—which added a photo of everything its models used to create the masterpiece—explains, “To attempt this rather ‘corny’ Halloween costume for yourself, you’ll need to get a little creative. (A poop tunic doesn’t exactly scream sexy.) But by adding accessories, like a belt to cinch the waist, a pair of high heels, and some fishnet stockings, you’ll be well on your way to making fellow Halloween party-goers’ cheeks ‘flush!'”
If, however, this costume doesn’t pass the smell test, and you want to move in a different direction, here are more instructions on how to dress up like your favorite meme.
Either way, try not to make too many poop jokes. You don’t want something silly like that smearing your reputation.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.