- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Today 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Today 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Today 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Today 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Today 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Today 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Today 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Today 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Today 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Today 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Today 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action Today 6:00 AM
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Today 6:00 AM
If you don’t mind getting your hands dirty for Oct. 31, HalloweenCostumes.com has an idea that will make you the messiest, yet possibly sexiest patron at your local Halloween party.
It’s a combo costume (the No. 2 combo, obviously) that includes the Halloween-themed black bun Whopper from Burger King and the green poop that was sure to follow. Not only is it a green poop costume you can assemble in less time than it takes you to digest the 660-calorie burger, but it’s also supposedly sexy.
The scatalogical meme emerged earlier this month, when Burger King patrons began posting on social media that the Halloween Whopper was turning their fecal matter a frightful color.
And just in time for Halloween.
So, how do you go about creating a sexy poop costume? As HalloweenCostumes.com—which added a photo of everything its models used to create the masterpiece—explains, “To attempt this rather ‘corny’ Halloween costume for yourself, you’ll need to get a little creative. (A poop tunic doesn’t exactly scream sexy.) But by adding accessories, like a belt to cinch the waist, a pair of high heels, and some fishnet stockings, you’ll be well on your way to making fellow Halloween party-goers’ cheeks ‘flush!'”
If, however, this costume doesn’t pass the smell test, and you want to move in a different direction, here are more instructions on how to dress up like your favorite meme.
Either way, try not to make too many poop jokes. You don’t want something silly like that smearing your reputation.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.