- ‘The Liar, the Snitch, and the War Crimes’: Twitter roasts news of Trump Jr. book deal 2 Years Ago
- Polar Peak in Fortnite is cracking, and players think a dragon may be beneath the ice 2 Years Ago
- ‘Rise of Skywalker’ first look reveals mysterious new characters 2 Years Ago
- Meet the anti-choice, pro-NRA Trump supporter challenging Rep. Justin Amash 2 Years Ago
- Moby attempts to prove he dated Natalie Portman with a shirtless photo Today 11:39 AM
- After feuding with James Charles, Tati Westbrook angers the YouTube community Today 11:06 AM
- Does Keri Russell’s ‘Rise of Skywalker’ character have an offensive name in Spanish? Today 10:59 AM
- It’s not clear if Ralph Northam is in racist yearbook photo, investigators say Today 10:48 AM
- The atonement of an alt-right troll Today 9:25 AM
- #StopTheBans protests draw thousands across the country in support of abortion rights Today 9:24 AM
- North Korea is using Trump’s low IQ attack on Joe Biden Today 9:14 AM
- How to watch ‘Kidding’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- What’s the deal with Bran Stark at the end of ‘Game of Thrones’? Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch TruTV online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Fans call out Madonna for edited Eurovision video Tuesday 9:36 PM
Honestly, this is not just a story about a lion learning to roar. Because as I was working on this, I came across an even better big cat making noises video. That’s right. You are about to get a two-for-one. A lion followed by… are you ready for it… CHEETAH.
Here’s a baby lion, learning to roar. It’s incredibly cute.
We could stop there, and you’d have your daily dose of cuteness. But here’s the even better thing I came across. Cheetahs don’t roar. Unlike lions, cheetahs meow.
That’s right. Meow.
I didn't know cheetahs meow I've always thought they roar my whole life has been a lie pic.twitter.com/Zbo8bDVTS6
— ✿*ﾟ (@hoewever) June 24, 2017
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]