- This TikTok account for Chancellor Palpatine is hilarious Friday 8:43 PM
- Did the Space Force logo rip off Star Trek? Friday 6:24 PM
- Disabled people with service dogs say Uber, Lyft drivers are denying them rides Friday 3:25 PM
- TikTok teen famous for greasy hair ends her 8-year reign Friday 2:48 PM
- Police handcuff brown man at subway station for carrying a toy gun Friday 1:20 PM
- Fake clip of Sanders quoting infamous ‘hot chip’ tweet is duping people online Friday 1:16 PM
- The Mars Volta’s Cedric Bixler-Zavala alleges Scientologists behind dog’s death Friday 12:46 PM
- Eminem responds to critics: ‘This album was not made for the squeamish’ Friday 12:42 PM
- ‘The poet, the poem’ meme takes iconic lines and turns them into art Friday 12:40 PM
- People are making dark memes about the coronavirus Friday 12:27 PM
- Trump camp’s ‘head on a pike’ impeachment threat hit with memes Friday 11:34 AM
- What is the #FreeBritney movement, and why is Cher tweeting about it? Friday 10:52 AM
- This YouTuber claims the Saudi government plotted to kidnap him on U.S. soil Friday 10:30 AM
- Report: Jack Dorsey declined to host a fundraiser for Tulsi Gabbard Friday 10:22 AM
- Bernie Sanders plugs Joe Rogan endorsement—and women are furious Friday 10:04 AM
Some people think that Alex Jones is just a crazy, right-wing conspiracy theorist whose anger and outlandish claims made him entertaining enough to be popular. Others just can’t get enough.
But now everyone can have the firebrand behind InfoWars telling them the hard truths that the sheeple and liberal nerd cucks of America aren’t ready to hear. Or at least they could, if this parody YouTube commercial for a new (improved?) Amazon Echo were real. The Echo comes equipped with Alexa, a personal assistant who can compile a grocery list or read you a story before bed. The version imagined in this satirical commercial comes equipped with Alexa Jones, who can tell you how the government orchestrated 9/11, or how putting chemicals in the water turns frogs gay.
The clip features the whitest of white suburban families getting verbally abused by their new device, which tells them it will teach them about “The sexual pleasure of eating turds” and that “They’re growing humanoids up inside cows and inside pigs.” both of which are actual quotes from Jones. In fact, every thing Alexa Jones says in the commercial is an actual sound bite taken from Jones himself, who apparently once said, “almost every guinea pig is horribly deformed with their testicles on top of their heads.”
Living with Alexa Jones is so much more intense than having a device that just plays music or tells you the distance to the moon, which by the way, we’ve totally been to (although Jones says the footage is fake).
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.