- Man claims ex-girlfriend killed his dog after he broke up with her 2 Years Ago
- What are BitTorrent downloads and how do they work? 2 Years Ago
- ICE cuts the cord on real immigrant hotline after being featured in ‘Orange Is the New Black’ Today 10:49 AM
- The 10 best music podcasts for artist interviews and criticism in 2019 Today 10:41 AM
- How a socialist Twitch streamer landed in a feud with Dan Crenshaw Today 10:07 AM
- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) Today 9:00 AM
- Kit Harington is joining the MCU–and people are guessing which character he will play Today 8:48 AM
- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon Today 8:00 AM
- The 5 best free torrent clients you can download in 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Jets in NFL preseason action Today 7:49 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. 49ers in NFL preseason action Today 7:36 AM
- How to live stream Bellator 225: Mitrione vs. Kharitonov Today 7:30 AM
- Alice Wetterlund draws insight from the last decade in ‘My Mama Is a Human and So Am I’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream the Cowboys vs. Texans NFL preseason showdown Today 7:00 AM
- How ‘Stranger Things’ is inspiring new waves of Dungeons and Dragons fans Today 6:00 AM
Some people think that Alex Jones is just a crazy, right-wing conspiracy theorist whose anger and outlandish claims made him entertaining enough to be popular. Others just can’t get enough.
But now everyone can have the firebrand behind InfoWars telling them the hard truths that the sheeple and liberal nerd cucks of America aren’t ready to hear. Or at least they could, if this parody YouTube commercial for a new (improved?) Amazon Echo were real. The Echo comes equipped with Alexa, a personal assistant who can compile a grocery list or read you a story before bed. The version imagined in this satirical commercial comes equipped with Alexa Jones, who can tell you how the government orchestrated 9/11, or how putting chemicals in the water turns frogs gay.
The clip features the whitest of white suburban families getting verbally abused by their new device, which tells them it will teach them about “The sexual pleasure of eating turds” and that “They’re growing humanoids up inside cows and inside pigs.” both of which are actual quotes from Jones. In fact, every thing Alexa Jones says in the commercial is an actual sound bite taken from Jones himself, who apparently once said, “almost every guinea pig is horribly deformed with their testicles on top of their heads.”
Living with Alexa Jones is so much more intense than having a device that just plays music or tells you the distance to the moon, which by the way, we’ve totally been to (although Jones says the footage is fake).
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.