- Billie Eilish fans riot after being referred to as ‘Avocados’ 5 Years Ago
- Beyhive coming for Sainsbury’s supermarket over Ivy Park shade Today 3:17 PM
- Antique store blasted for selling ‘white only’ signs Today 1:45 PM
- DaBaby explains altercation with hotel employee after video goes viral Today 12:32 PM
- Kanye faces backlash for headlining Christian event with anti-LGBTQ leaders Today 10:31 AM
- Why is Yennefer of Vengerberg so different in Netflix’s ‘The Witcher’? Today 10:00 AM
- Actress slammed for ‘acid attack-face’ TikTok challenge Today 9:46 AM
- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
Pit bulls may look tough, but behind their fearsome reputation lies a canine as likely as any to enjoy innocent human pleasures of which it has no real understanding.
That is to say, check out this pitbull who goes crazy for soap bubbles, tries acrobatically to snatch them out of the air, then waits for his master to produce some more.
Wish I were as excited about anything as dogs are about everything.
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'