- The top 10 Sekiro bosses, ranked 3 Years Ago
- How to install PlayStation Vue on Kodi to stream live TV 3 Years Ago
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez supports resolution that could lead to Trump’s impeachment Thursday 9:46 PM
- Ricardo Milos dancing memes are the new Rickroll Thursday 9:09 PM
- Laura Loomer sues Twitter, Muslim lobbying group over account ban Thursday 8:15 PM
- Far-right troll Ian Miles Cheong gets flamed for mocking a ‘Star Wars’ fan Thursday 6:17 PM
- Facebook says ‘millions,’ not ‘tens of thousands,’ affected by Instagram password bug Thursday 5:13 PM
- Leading 2020 Democrats mock redactions in Mueller report Thursday 4:04 PM
- 8 weed accessories for stealthy stoners Thursday 4:00 PM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate players are now fighting on giant d*cks Thursday 3:37 PM
- Why are Facebook and Google translating this Spanish word into a racial slur? Thursday 3:32 PM
- Instagram page encourages meme creators to join a meme union Thursday 3:24 PM
- 28 smokin’ hot gifts for your stoner friend Thursday 1:33 PM
- The 5 most important conclusions from Robert Mueller’s report Thursday 1:28 PM
- Facebook bans many of the U.K.’s infamous far-right groups Thursday 1:15 PM
A different kind of cup.
The ’90s jazz cup pattern is recognizable to anybody who had a fountain drink at the mall before the turn of the 21st century. With its shades of aqua blue and purple, the design is now a cool homage to the era of Walkmen and Lisa Frank. And it just showed up on a different kind of cup.
The Internet helped track down the woman behind the iconic jazz design last year. For those who need a quick visual reminder, here’s what it looks like—in this case, as someone’s manicure.
And now bras are getting the jazz treatment. A Facebook user in a closed meme group pointed out that Target is selling a bra whose pattern is not exactly identical but pretty damn similar. It’s hard to shake the impression that someone specifically adapted the design for the lacy undergarment.
The “Women’s Favorite Lightly Lined Balconette Bra” in chai color is currently on clearance for a mere $11.88. So if you’re trying to bring some ’90s nostalgia to your breasts, act fast before Target’s all sold out.
The bra might only have a four-star review, but it’s a five-star aesthetic.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.