- How to stream 49ers vs. Redskins in Week 7 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Cardinals vs. Giants in Week 7 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Packers vs. Raiders in Week 7 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Vikings vs. Lions in Week 7 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Rams vs. Falcons in Week 7 5 Years Ago
- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring Today 11:32 AM
- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian Today 10:28 AM
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Today 8:53 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Today 7:00 AM
- Why 8chan’s founder is fighting to keep the infamous message board dead Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Arizona State vs. Utah Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Michigan vs. Penn State Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Florida vs. South Carolina Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Crystal Palace Today 1:00 AM
This 4-year-old is adorably bad at nursery rhymes
If at first you don’t succeed, try the exact same thing again.
If this kid wants to be a movie star someday, she’s going to have to learn how to take direction. If she wants to be a YouTube star, however, she’s got it made in the shade.
Just how difficult is the echoing part in the nursery rhyme “One Day We Went to the Zoo”? Damn near impossible. Either that or Lola here really enjoys messing with her dad.
We may never know what happened at the zoo, but we’ll always recall the interminable journey it took to (almost) get there.
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'