- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Today 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Saturday 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Saturday 3:25 PM
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups Saturday 3:04 PM
- Nicolás Maduro’s English Twitter account was suspended with no public explanation Saturday 2:06 PM
- Man claims ex-girlfriend killed his dog after he broke up with her Saturday 1:02 PM
Do you feel disorganized? Like your life just isn’t coming together the way you always planned? Well in 1867, a man named Samuel Faye patented a little invention that might be just what you need. It’s called a paper clip, and usually, you can get around 100 of them for $3.
But maybe you’re past the point were something so cheap and trivial can help you. A $3 box of paperclips is not going to solve all your problems. It’s time to get serious. Instead of buying 100 cheap paper clips, what you need to buy is one really expensive paper clip. Luckily, Barneys New York has you covered. For $185 they will sell you a really, really nice paper clip.
It’s made by Prada, a leader in the field of organizational tools. In fact, Prada is probably best known for their bags, which are so good at holding stuff they cost $3,000.
The clip is made of sterling silver, the ideal metal for holding two pieces of paper together. It’s also 6.25cm x 2.25cm, which is pretty big for a paper clip. In fact it’s being sold as a “Paperclip-Shaped Money Clip” which might be Prada’s idea of a joke.
For $185, here’s what this thing should be able to hold together:
- A muffler and your rusty tailpipe
- Your failing marriage
- Your sanity
- The Democratic party
If the price seems a bit steep, do keep in mind shipping is free. Or, if you’re feeling super cheap, you can do what poor people who want cereal have done for years, and buy the store brand. Barneys also offers their own paper clip for a mere $150.
Just don’t come crying to us when the Queen laughs you out of her garden party.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.