- ‘Bikram’ is not a great film, but it is a document of justice 5 Years Ago
- Congress is concerned Amazon isn’t safeguarding Ring videos 5 Years Ago
- Twitter urged to suspend Tory Party Twitter account after it ‘misled’ the public 5 Years Ago
- This former stripper has the best Humans of New York story of all time 5 Years Ago
- How to watch tonight’s 2020 Democratic debate Today 4:21 PM
- ‘Dollface’ offers a narrow vision of womanhood Today 3:56 PM
- There’s a perfectly good reason why we can’t buy official Baby Yoda merch yet Today 3:00 PM
- Trump’s handwritten ‘I WANT NOTHING’ note gets memed Today 12:57 PM
- Facebook quietly launched a meme generator app called Whale Today 12:40 PM
- How to watch tonight’s fire Warriors vs. Mavericks matchup online Today 12:14 PM
- Android security flaw could have let hackers hijack your phone’s camera Today 12:10 PM
- How Julia Roberts playing Harriet Tubman became a meme Today 12:01 PM
- Woman banned from Instagram for sharing d*ck pic she didn’t ask for (updated) Today 11:55 AM
- People risking concussions for new TikTok challenge Today 11:14 AM
- A ‘Joker’ sequel could be in the works from Warner Bros. (updated) Today 11:06 AM
We can’t wait to play this ‘Legend of Zelda’-themed Monopoly game
Shut up and take my money.
You probably thought the deluge of themed Monopoly games was ridiculous—until you saw the one that was just right for you. Legend of Zelda fans, get your wallets out.
The Zelda-themed version of Monopoly will be released on Sept. 15, according to a pre-order listing on the GameStop web store. Objets d’art for Zelda fans to geek out over include Triforce and Hylian Shield playing pieces and Zelda-themed cash.
H/T Nintendo Life | Illustration by Jason Reed
Dennis Scimeca was the Daily Dot's gaming reporter until 2016. He loves first-person shooters, role-playing games, and massively multiplayer online games. His work has appeared in Salon, NPR, Ars Technica, Kotaku, Polygon, Gamasutra, GamesBeat, Paste, and Mic.