- Angela Abar wrestles with destiny in ‘Watchmen’ episode 8 Sunday 9:05 PM
- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet Sunday 4:51 PM
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Sunday 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Sunday 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Sunday 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Sunday 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Sunday 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Sunday 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Sunday 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
In a photo posted to Twitter on Monday night, director Zack Snyder revealed what many fans believe are some of the costumes for Justice League. The picture shows Snyder posing with Jason Momoa (Aquaman) at Warner Bros.’ Leavesden Studios, and in the background you can see various items of body armor including the Flash‘s costume.
Warner Bros.’ Flash will be played by Ezra Miller, with no connection to DC’s TV franchise. With Justice League due to start filming in April, the suit in the photo is likely to be the one we see onscreen—a shinier, more armored version of the suit worn by Grant Gustin in The Flash.
The photo also includes a version of Momoa’s Aquaman suit, along with an unfinished set of black body armor—potentially a costume for Aquaman supervillain Black Manta, but more likely a base layer for a more familiar character like Batman.
More intriguingly, there’s a piece of concept art behind Snyder depicting a female character that may be Mera, Aquaman’s wife. Could the Queen of Atlantis be coming to Justice League? Or is Zack Snyder just trolling us all?
Photo via Zack Snyder/Twitter
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor