- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors 4 Years Ago
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ 4 Years Ago
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix 4 Years Ago
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Today 2:54 PM
- Netflix ‘Living With Yourself’ trailer offers a double dose of Paul Rudd Today 2:07 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 UEFA Champions League Today 2:04 PM
- Caitlyn Jenner ridiculed with transphobic jokes during Alec Baldwin roast Today 1:27 PM
- Brad Pitt confronts his daddy issues in the sci-fi epic ‘Ad Astra’ Today 1:20 PM
- People are stanning Elizabeth Warren’s respect for a train’s quiet car Today 1:16 PM
- Far-right mobs attacked queer kids after first Pride in Ukraine city Today 1:13 PM
- Influencer who photoshopped clouds into photos is partnering with the editing app Today 12:34 PM
- Lupita Nyong’o and Danai Gurira team up for ‘Americanah’ Today 12:29 PM
- Video shows cop mocking Black ninth-grader who was detained at bus stop Today 12:27 PM
- Has Trump reversed course on fighting a war for the Saudis? Today 12:20 PM
- These iOS 13 features will have you racing to update your iPhone on Sept. 19 Today 12:05 PM
Many Marvel fans are still wondering what Ant-Man would have looked like if Edgar Wright had stayed on as director, but YouTuber Patrick Willems had a very different vision in mind: Ant-Man, as directed by Werner Herzog.
This homemade clip perfectly captures the legendary filmmaker’s style, including the distinctive voiceover Herzog uses for his documentaries.
At last, an Ant-Man adaptation that truly delves into the deep torment of the human spirit.
Now that’s a dark and gritty superhero movie.
Screengrab via Patrick (H) Willems/YouTube
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor